Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Wendipuff's Ban appeal (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strange
User name: Wendipuff

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? [U:1:112167985]

Who has punished you?
Console |

Why were you punished?
"Those 2 teambans you mentioned had prompted me to check if you had done any other votes like this, and if it was a rare occurrence. Not only did I find out that you have done votes like that before, but I also found out that you’ve done votemutes for things that you should’ve done voteteambans on, such as muting someone for having no mic. These votes can be viewed on your SB page if you don’t believe it. Click here if you’d like to see it. With that being said, I will not be removing your 1 day ban"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Those are way before I knew voteteamban commands turned into a thing BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T EXIST BACK THEN, and the votemute commands EXISTED JUST TO REMOVE PEOPLE FROM THE BLUE TEAM WHO HAD NO MIC SO THEY COULDN'T JOIN BLUE. It's even stated in the help command description.

Again, these WERE ALL FROM JUNE 2019-JANUARY, aka the month I joined back BLW and BEFORE votetban was a thing. I already admitted my mistakes back then to take the reasons seriously. Please stop taking things out of context ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom