Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wello :3

So let's start ...

First idea, say hello ...
Hello/Hi/ Hola everyone.

So then, my name.. I'm Angela ( Prononced as Angel )
I'm 20 , you may be interested. I live between Niort and Poitiers. Hardly ? ok ! Between the north and the south of France (to make it less complicated :3 )

Now, what I like: Cinema, music (rock, rap us , electro , free party music ), reading, fishing, Game Of Thrones, The Walking Dead ,GTO , JOJO's Bizare bullshit adventure , Dragon Ball (all) ,myself, my family, my bed , frank people and my boyfriend :X3:

I'm learning Hammer for creating MAPS actually :rolleyes:

What I do not like: the double-tongue, the kids ( i like to slap them lol :3 ), Hunting. Those who have forgotten to learn to write French... It gives me nausea..pikles too ...yuuuck ! RICK >:C

In short, I'm a literary terminale, I'm a straightforward and directly person, I hate insignificant people who need to comment on the lives of others for prooving they are alive , I do not listen rumors cause one thing can change the life of people! Remember this ! :p

I am a very sociable person, graduated from BAFA, I will pass the competition of specialized educator in a few weeks. I like contact with interesting people, who have conversation ...
I may seem cold to you but I am someone nice with a past that I do not trust people easily.

I have learn btw English , Spain , Germain , Romanian and a little czech ..( and my language number one : the French :3 )

...And .. yeah my english .. lmao it isn't perfect at all... but i'm doing my best :p

OooH and yeah ! I bite a little with words :3 !
And .. naah that's all :3

I think I have said too much !!!
So this is it!! <3

Last edited:

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

Yeah, sorry for the three-days-late reply. But, welcome to Blackwonder. Can tell you're more active than I am, so that's cool.

Hope you have a good time here.

ʎǝuoɥ ︻デ═一

Truly Feared

nspire

2547482uyjnexg7yp.gif

Hope you're enjoying hanging out with Blackwonder

Philip

Australium
▒█░░▒█ █▀▀ █░░ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▄▀█ █▀▀ █   █▀▀█ █░░░█ █▀▀█
▒█▒█▒█ █▀▀ █░░ █░░ █░░█ █░▀░█ █▀▀ ▀   █░░█ █▄█▄█ █░░█
▒█▄▀▄█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▄   ▀▀▀▀ ░▀░▀░ ▀▀▀▀

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)