Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

well im back maybe

BeATLinkz

Mildly Menacing
you guys its your boi beatlinkz here i play on blackwonder but I'm not that active on forums (says that but made a report about a week ago) (even took the time to make a signature) yeah so I'm back and going to be more active so i can get that sweet tasty admin (application that was so shit it was a meme for like 2 days) yeah lets just forget i mentioned that but I'm a chill dude those who know me well they know me/ and if you don't well you better be C H I L L yeah if u wanna see me ig i normally play on the jailbreak server gonna move up in the world and play some other servers (naw homie u gotta play snowballs on jail break 24/7 what are u doing) anyways have a good morning/afternoon/night or as you normies call it the purgatory state of constant suffering otherwise know as the entire united states government.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own

ga780727.gif

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

You guys, it's your boy TommyJunior here with another Top 10 Let's Plays of Roblox.

Number ten, we got the myth, the legend, BEATLinkz! Coming in with that hardcore tycoon pressing gameplay here, having a similar script with literally every youtuber of 2017. I forgot the other nine in my script so I hope y'all like and hit that subscribe button down below, ring that notification! And comment. Down. Below to how I can improve cause you know I love y'all.
Whoever you are.

BeATLinkz

Mildly Menacing
damn guyyss its your boi the beater of linkz hear think is these roasts are way to painful so IM gonna resort to my only option play on a black wonder server because the last thing u would want to find in your black wonder server is some burger king massacre

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom