Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Welcome the Almight Malzbier

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Hello everyone, I am the the (almight) Malzbier. Also know as the Admin of the Week, Month, Year, All Time. Since I'm an open person, this is going to be a bit long.
Steam Name: DasMalzbier | Blueprint.tf
Introduction:
As already mentioned, my name is Malte. I am a 17 year old student who thinks about to getting an education at SAP. I was born on 03.02.1999 and live currently in Annweiler am Trifels, germany.
I have multiple hobbies, so I just gonna list them up:
  • Internet.
  • Sewing
  • Drawing
  • Reading
  • Playing piano and writing my own song
  • Talking with friends
  • Anime/Manga
These are the most important, if you want to know more, just ask me.
As for my personality: I consider myself a friendly, respectful, reasonable and funny person. I am also slightly perverted.
As for my history (this is getting a bit personal, so you may skip this part): I did not exactly have a great childhood, having a rare ear condition (which plagues me to this day) and being the shy/weak kid I was, I was getting beaten quiet often. While the physical abuse stopped at some point, the verbal continues to this day. But I learned to (partly) ignore it.
I also did many other things in my childhood, such as a lot of different sports. Check my profile if you want to know more.
Other Information: I used to be admin in a community named Operation-Panda.net, but sadly it closed quiet quickly after merging with Blueprint.tf. I applied as an admin on Bluepint.tf and got accepted. That said, most people seemed to like me as an admin. Most. There were... certain indicents which might have annoyed some fellow admins, even if they joked about it later. (For instance: On Blueprint.tf, once you activated friendly fire, you needed an moderator to set it back, since somehow the console always set ff back to true. I don't know if they patched it or not. Well, I did activate ff not once, not twice, not thrice, but four times. As you may imagine now, there were some people who did not enjoy it, even if they were the minority. That gained me the titel "Best Admin of All Time" (*cough* *cough*))

If there are any more question, feel free to ask.
You may also add me on Steam/Skype/Facebook, but let me know per message in advance and why.
Since everythins is said, have a great day/night!
~DasMalzbier | Blueprint.tf

Last edited:

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
surprisingly i thought i commented here, but seems like i didn't o_O
Ehm...
Hey there you lovely german boi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
how ya doin'
i missed you so much <3
good luck with your real life issues, until we meet in-game again :D

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Sorry for ze late reply guys
Welcome malz glad to have you here

welcome ^^ and oh god a piano player !
: 3
How many years did you already play? :eek:

+1 to that here too
Did not know that.. but nice!

HEY MALZ BAE C:
Hello there sexy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

My grand mother is damn mlg at piano and she's almost 90, get on her level!
Son I rek any piona player 24/7. My fingers work like magic on the piano, and not only there... huehuehue

surprisingly i thought i commented here, but seems like i didn't o_O
Ehm...
Hey there you lovely german boi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
how ya doin'
i missed you so much <3
good luck with your real life issues, until we meet in-game again :D
Hello there
Well, I guess I'm doing better
I miss ya too <3
Thanks, hope it'll be soon :D

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom