Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Weapon Issue On CSGO Bhop Server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSonte

I've Noticed on the csgo bhop server that the usps has an insuffient amount of bullets for some of the maps that need to be completed. And that the server has a limit to the amount of bullets that can be shot and that prevent us from completeing some maps if you mess up a bunch times (like me). And that makes it to where you have a bad time and you come back and complete it because of the shot limit.

Thank you For Reading this post Hope it happens. Sir

Ice

Enemy of this Community

aaa

This is to keep the server from lagging and people spamming the glock.

ProvidedTimmy

Tism
Staff Member
Admin
I've Noticed on the csgo bhop server that the usps has an insuffient amount of bullets for some of the maps that need to be completed. And that the server has a limit to the amount of bullets that can be shot and that prevent us from completeing some maps if you mess up a bunch times (like me). And that makes it to where you have a bad time and you come back and complete it because of the shot limit.

Thank you For Reading this post Hope it happens. Sir
Another easy and effective alternative is using the "!spec" command, then choose anyone. Finally, regain your position with a new gun by selecting a team again.
DO NOT TYPE "!r" OR KILL IN CONSOLE, AS IT WILL RESET YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom