Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined We the north's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthernYeti

Unremarkable
User name: We the north

Name
Eclipse

Your Age

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? Yes

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
https://steamcommunity.com/id/11678675/

Your DiscordID
Eclipse#2875

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
i would like to be a mod on the db servers

Why would you like to become a moderator?
i would like to become a mod because i play on the db servers too much and it would be pretty easy to watch over the server while im playing

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
otaku/gallowscalibrator is the mod i know. she said i can put her name here, i dont communicate with the person very often but she can distinguish me from a multitude of players in the server, havent seen them in real life and i have spoken to her inside and outside of bw db and they know im not a bad player.

When are you usually available to play?
anytime

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
for chat spam/mic spam i would give 3 warnings then a 15 min mute and a spray ban for the same amount of time. for body blocking i would give 3 warnings then a kick if they persist i will ban them for 2 hours. if someone is cheating i would perma ban them.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
i sometimes tend to cqc but im working on stopping that and i can be really stupid at times

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Spanish

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
You need to provide to ladders on how you would punish people. You have been given the guide multiple times. Check out other people's accepted applications to get an idea of what we are looking for, if you do not understand. Please do not reapply within a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom