Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed We need a donator-only discord chat

Aba

Abaddon :)
Staff Member
Admin
I think the Discord Role and server-commands/perks alone are more of a luxury enough.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Make a role and channel specifically for weebs and furries so they don't bother the normal human beings anymore. They can't interact with us, we can't harass them for being freaks of nature.

It's a win-win

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I wonder what donators are gonna talk about in their personal VIP chat?.. Like how did they become so successful in business to became as a donor?

Cowboy

Spectacularly Lethal

Cowboy

Honestly though, I hate to be the one with a least liked opinion.

but i would actually kind of love a donator only discord chat. I've gotten close to the other donators on the servers and it would be nice to communicate with them all on discord on one singular channel.
1+

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Make a role and channel specifically for weebs and furries so they don't bother the normal human beings anymore. They can't interact with us, we can't harass them for being freaks of nature.

It's a win-win
I've nothing to add to this. It's poetry.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
The mods just got a channel. This sounds like another thing to moderate. It's usually the donors who end up posting the borderline content.

J R

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member

JR

As a donor , i dont think donors needs more benefits

Lala7586.

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Admin
I think it's a fine idea to have a donors-only chat and something I would've liked to see if I was a donor

Jack.

uɐᴉlɐɹʇsn∀
Staff Member
Seems like a great idea, gives me more channels to mass ping mods in :)

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
No thanks. Yeah it would be a "flex" and "benefit" to donors, but the channel would mostly just sit dead. Doubt anyone would bother using it.

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

I feel like it would be a nice touch. Can't really know how active it will be unless it is actually implemented.

Dee

Sufficiently Lethal

Dee

I like the idea, just don't know how active the channel will actually be. Definitely would be a nice little perk for donators on Discord :)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom