Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted wbruce53's Ban appeal

wbruce53

jackal

Username: wbruce53

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:10487197

Who has punished you?
Console

Why were you punished?
Not sure. Second time it's happened. The first was a couple of months ago and I was unbanned promptly as nothing was submitted for the record. I was playing on the dodgeball server three other people with me against a bot. Flicked up to hit the rocket and got a instant ban.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I use blackwonder servers frequently as you guys are popular and are moderated well. I don't know what the system is flagging to get me twice and on dodgeball. It doesn't flag me on any other server you can see that as I join regularly but whenever I join a dodgeball server I get to play thirty minutes to an hour before I'm banned.

wbruce53

jackal

Unbanning after recently making improvements to anti-cheat
Thanks, I'm gonna look into if there are any custom files or anything in my config that could cause the system to flag me considering I haven't changed anything since the last time I played. Next time I'll hop on dodgeball I'll take out my config and custom files to see if it still gets me.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom