Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Warden Model.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam

Somewhat Threatening
About the model:
The model is a soldier wears a black suit and black pants,weird hat.
Jailbreak_Warden.png

I personally don't like the model since it doesn't work the way it should.
It just looks bad and ugly.
I'd suggest this model to be removed.

adam

Somewhat Threatening
Because of the disagrees, may I have a reason why?
In my opinion, the model doesn't work the way it should work, otherwise if you all the model,
then please fix it.

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

Some people don't care how it looks like or some people are just used to it.

I honestly hate the model myself but when being a warden this model somewhat hides which class you are which will make sure that the reds won't directly attack you as they don't know what class you are, unless they don't care then they'll just charge at you.

adam

Somewhat Threatening
That is what I am saying, it affects the gameplay, and it isn't really something special, it is just a soldier having a black suit and black pants, weird hat and that is it. What is the point of it? To not say "I am the [CLASS] jumping over here"? I just hate it.
A poll has been added.

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

I kinda like it for that reason tho, because it keeps the reds on their toes as they don't know for sure what class you are and it keeps you a bit safer as the warden

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
I agree it is the single ugliest thing on jailbreak servers, and if you were to find a model that implemented a players items better then I have no objection, but I honestly don't think it is too big of a deal.

Eleos

Uncharitable

Eleos

It does look ugly, yes, and it's outdated, yes. However, it makes the warden more recognizable, but instead of completely removing the model, I would instead replace it with a particle effect that stays on the warden (like the Freedays).

adam

Somewhat Threatening
Two new choices added! (Misunderdtanding in the poll, apologies.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom