Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Walter White's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter White

Username: Walter White

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:523558989

Who has punished you?
Hsuna

Why were you punished?
Bypassing Mute

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was banned for bypassing mute but I never received a "SourceComm" Mute message by the server so I kept talking as if nothing happened and afterward I was banned for bypassing a mute that I didn't know I had because I was able to speak normally with no shenanigans just normal voice chat and I think maybe something was not working since someone else was banned before me by the same mod (for half an hour) for bypassing mute as well so there must have been something not working cause I was able to bypass the mute, so if you could can I be unbanned, I am willing to serve out the month voice mute atleast.

hsuna

Strange
Staff Member

soona

Hi,

Regardless of whether you missed it, I informed the server through text chat not to play any music or audio through a soundboard multiple times, and you continued alongside others when they began. Moreover, the clips you decided to play were blatantly racist with the usage of slurs, and considering your history of mic-spamming last year and beginning again this year a few months back, you clearly know it is against the rules. I cannot in good faith unban you and trust that you will abide by a month-long mute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 23)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom