Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined walnutfarmer's Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

walnutfarmer

walnut

User name: walnutfarmer

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? U:1:376251697

Who has punished you?
I am not entirely sure, as I was never made aware that I was being muted, but I would assume it was Kerknor since he is the only admin I ever really see.

Why were you punished?
I think I was muted because I was having an argument with Honey about whether there are pro TF2 players or not and I may have gotten a bit disrespectful, although I am not entirely sure as I didn't even realize I was muted until today.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I should be un-muted because I understand now that I need to be more careful with my word choice and respect the opinions of others even if I do not agree with them.

walnutfarmer

walnut

The reason I was given for being muted:
"You were yodelling over the mic and saying 'No I can't hear you' and continued doing it"
I am 100% certain that this incident did not occur at all and it must be some kind of misunderstanding or something because I don't even remember anyone else yodeling so this incident must have taken place while I wasn't even on the server.

walnutfarmer

walnut

I have also been told that the demo showing "me" doing this would be posted on this appeal, so I am very interested to see this demo because I am sure it will prove my innocence

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

This mute has expired. During the time of the appeal, the player was gagged, banned and muted again. Closing this one as the player admitted to wrongdoing and will open a new appeal for his new mute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom