Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed VSH 10x mode, OP weapons #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
OP weapons that needs to be nerfed/removed from the server.

1. the battalion's backup

Which as a soldier makes you have 400 HP by default and a damage reduction when the buff is used.
The problem here is that the damage reduction is SOOO high that it takes around 10 hits from the hale to finally die.

Not to mention it's so stupidly OP with the half-zatoichi, as it gives around 30~50 HP per hit. so.. you are immortal with that buff, UNLESS the hale goomba stomps you... which is actually very hard since there are like.. 15 other players near that player that's using that buff.

even more, the duration of the buff is 10 times it's original length... at least i think so, since it takes even longer than two mins to finish.

Oh and you can LITERALLY taunt for the whole duration and not give a single fuk while the hale tries to kill 13 players that are surrounding you.

How to fix it:

Nerf the duration, make it as long as it's original length.
OR
Nerf the damage reduction, don't make it as OP as it is now. maybe make it 2x or 3x only.

-------------------------------------------------------------

2. The Quickfix/The KritzKrieg/The Vaccinator

The Uber-charge rate is so high that in a matter of seconds you can charge again, not to mention you get 30% ubercharge every time an ubercharge finishes.

Meanwhile this would be a pain in the arce if you were up against two medics... with a quickfix/Kritz. in a map that doesn't have a death upon falling feature in it (like skyhigh_resort)
They are immortal.

Now you may say, Hey you stupid wolf, you can just scare them so they can use their uber and then go back and attack them when the uber is finished... well that won't work.
Because since the first medic used his uber, and he is being ubered by the second medic, the first medic will simply heal the second medic and gain ubercharge during the charging duration, it's an endless loop.

and if they did try to attack you, and the uber happens to end, there is only a gap of 1~2 seconds of time to at least hit them once, keep in mind a medic that is overheald needs to be attacked twice to die. since the hale's base attack damage is around 200~210

How to fix it:
Well.. for starters maybe decrease the ubercharge rate, maybe make all mediguns have the same ubercharge rate, around 10%~15% ubercharge rate would be reasonable.
.... honestly i think the ubercharge rate is the only problem that this weapon has.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
So far these are the weapons which i see are OP in the server.
and thanks for reading

A video i just uploaded to describe the bullshitness of these weapons.

EDIT:
Here is a thing, maybe make the hale have 2 or 3 times as much HP as it normally is.
for example i'm pretty sure for each player the hale's health increases by 1000 or something... make it 2K or 3K per player.

you would be surprised how many weapons in the game that does around 1000 damage per shot, like the direct hit.
however since it's hard to land a shot with the direct hit, it's not that big of a deal to nerf it in any way.

however i think it would be great if hale's default HP was doubled or tripled.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom