Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Voteslay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary SpyCrab

Notably Dangerous

Spycrab

How many times a warden can turn the warden wff.... because someone illegal ff then it was zombie freeday i enable ff then it was sabrina because darky slayed me,and sabrina did meatgrinder and he [sabrina is Commander Fenix] enabled ff then darky slayed him...

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
There is no longer a rule against number of times toggled, but never turn on FF during a freeday or without announcing it beforehand.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

How many times a warden can turn the warden wff.... because someone illegal ff then it was zombie freeday i enable ff then it was sabrina because darky slayed me,and sabrina did meatgrinder and he [sabrina is Commander Fenix] enabled ff then darky slayed him...
If someone turns on FF without mentioning the reason (it be to kill a freekilling guard or cell wars or whatsoever, it's illegal ff and bannable). On freedays it's not allowed to toggle FF on, you can report that in even though he mentioned it to be toggled on, it's still against the rule as it is freeday.

Amy

#Wilde
Uhm idk where you guys are coming from he never mentioned it was on a freeday @MiyukiMouse @Viking34

Miyu and Viking know it wasn't on a freeday, there just mentioning what would happen if it was turned on during a freeday. Just like everyone said there isn't a limit on how many times you can turn it on or off. Just don't turn it on without warning or if it's a freeday just like @Viking mentioned.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Omg, you have so much grammar mistakes, spelling mistakes and bad sentence construction.. Mine is pretty clear compared to yours.. Need me to post some evidence? I know few threads to get some.. Well, basically most you make..
You are the hypocrit in this case..

And I don't have hard time reading, because when you say something and I reply about it to set things straight, it's called "ANSWERING". LOL

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

I know mine isn't that good, just not as bad as Notch is and how he claims mine is. c:

He just wants to be a hypocrit, let him be, he tries to spread his salty mood, let him try it.. c:

Sakuya

Trickster
I mean both of you guys have fine English but of course it is not perfect. You have a few missing letters here and there and can rephrase some sentences but shit this isn't an English...at least I hope.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

I mean both of you guys have fine English but of course it is not perfect. You have a few missing letters here and there and can rephrase some sentences but shit this isn't an English...at least I hope.
I know, and I'm not denying. That's why I am not being a hypocrit unlike some. c: btw, this topic is on closed now.. so we move on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom