Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Votemenu ignoring No-Votes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herobrine24

Truly Feared
If a donor votes to mute/gag someone, the plugin ignores the No-Votes.
For Example: 9 No / 4 Yes = Vote Sucessfull, Target Muted/Gagged

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Not sure if this is a bug or just how it's been working this whole time...
however i remember when a donor tried to kick him self, there was 8 No and 8 Yes, and he wasn't kicked, not sure if this info might help you in any way, but it's here...

anyways, hopefully if you can gather some info or record a demo or take a screenshot of a vote and then the vote's results it would be better, so we can see how we may fix this, or at least have some evidence.

one last question, does this happen too often?

Last edited:

Herobrine24

Truly Feared
Not sure if this is a bug or just how it's been working this whole time...
however i remember when i donor tried to kick him self, there was 8 No and 8 Yes, and he wasn't kicked, not sure if this info might help you in any way, but it's here...

anyways, hopefully if you can gather some info or record a demo or take a screenshot of a vote and then the vote's results it would be better, so we can see how we may fix this, or at least have some evidence at least.

one last question, does this happen too often?
It only applies to Silence Votes
I dont have evidence yet. Ask a Donor to votemute/-gag you and tell the others to vote no.
It happens everytime a vote to mute or gag someone happens and the majority votes no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom