Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Vix's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vix

Somewhat Threatening
Username: Vix

Name
Vix

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Yes Total Time: 0 months, 9 days, 5 hours, 51 minutes, 14 seconds

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:165936133

Your DiscordID
Vix#6396

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
I've been a staff member on SCP:SL & Gmod community Karlofduty since 05/22/2019
I was a moderator on Blackwonder Trade minecraft and World A7 from December 9th 2019 - June 22nd 2020

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
► BlackWonder US | Minecraft World ◄
IP: 85.117.240.54:27020
&
► BlackWonder US | Trade Minecraft ◄
IP: 85.117.240.6:27145

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I want to be able to help Blackwonder again with the moderation of both World A7 and Trade minecraft, as almost each time I've been on and someone has broken a rule there are no staff members on to punish them, leading to me having to @ admins within Request-help.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
I've spoken to:
Robbwonder
Lala
Y3p
Chig Bungus
X9_Raven
2010werewolf
Squidwomen
Goldie

How often do you play TF2?
34.5 hours in the past 2 weeks, I came back from a hiatus recently.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
*Revised punishments list from my old application*

Spamming trade binds more than once per cycle - Warning and a refresher on the rule - Second Warning - Gag for 1 hour

Begging for Items - Warning and a refresher on the rules - Second warning - Gag (and mute if they are asking over voice chat) for 1 hour - 3 hours - 12 hours

Sending random trade requests - Warning and a refresher on the rules - Second warning - Kick

People asking for money to enter a raffle/giveaway - Warning telling them they can't do that on Blackwonder - Gag/Mute for 1 hour - Gag/Mute 3 hours

Being overly/intentionally offensive to another player - Warning and asking them to stop - Gag/Mute for 1 hour - Gag/mute for 3 hours - Gag/Mute for 24 hours

Inappropriate content on signs/sprays - Warning and asking them to get rid of it (If its a sign) - Sprayban

Hacking/Cheating - Permanent Ban, No questions

Abusing an exploit - Warning + slay - 1 hour ban - 6 hour ban - 12 hour ban

(Does depend on the severity of the exploitation)

Advertising Hacks / Cheats - Warning - 1 week silence - Permanent Silence

Calling out an undercover admin - Private warning - Kick - silence for 1 hour - silence for 3 hours - silence for 24 hours

Abusing the !Calladmin system - Warning - Second warning - Kick

Intentionally griefing (Spawncamping and what not) - Warning + slay - kick - 1 hour ban - 3 hour ban - 12 hour ban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Not really relevant but I just passed over 5000 hours on TF2!

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Jotape

The King Of Brasil
Staff Member
Admin

jotape

greetings vix! Your ladder is missing some times, for example,
Abusing the !Calladmin system - Warning - Second warning - Kick
What if they continuous Abusing Calladmin after your kick?

Sending random trade requests - Warning and a refresher on the rules - Second warning - Kick

Or keep sending random trade request?

And about the other rules, what if they don't stop breaking them even after your 24 hours punishments?

Advertising Hacks / Cheats - Warning - 1 week silence - Permanent Silence
This is a perma silence. you don't need to warn them.

No punishments to talk about. Good luck.

Vix

Somewhat Threatening
greetings vix! Your ladder is missing some times, for example,

What if they continuous Abusing Calladmin after your kick?

Or keep sending random trade request?

And about the other rules, what if they don't stop breaking them even after your 24 hours punishments?

This is a perma silence. you don't need to warn them.

No punishments to talk about. Good luck.

If they were to continue abusing calladmin I would ban them for an hour - 3 hours - 12 hours - 24 hours, if they kept on doing it past this point I would probably ask if I should ban them permanently or not.

If they would rejoin after a kick and continued to send random trades it would follow the same pattern as before, 1 hour ban - 3 hours - 12 hours - 24 hours - 1 week - Perma

as for the other rules it would be by a case by case situation, although it would either go from 24 hours to perma or 24 hours to a week, depending on the severity of the situation.

Thanks for the reply Ze!

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
The issue here has quite apparently not improved. I spent too much time trying to correct your punishment decisions and behavior in severs, for you to make an error as simple as advertising cheats. Then you decided not to update your applications after a mod thoughtfully responded. I understand that you do want to help, but I do not believe you are able to handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom