Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined VinMaster (NL)'s Gag appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

VinMaster (NL)

Strange
Username: VinMaster (NL)

What is your type of punishment?
Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198805441209/

Who has punished you?
Herzog Widukind

Why were you punished?
Because I advertised hacks

Why should we revoke your punishment?
First of all I just wanna say I'm sorry for my possible chat entries. It might be like 1 or 2, which were missclicks on my binds I swear. I don't know if you want to believe me but please forgive me for that. Also if I do have more than 5 chat entries then I don't know how to prevent me from doing that. I'm really not trying to use binds anymore because I was afraid I would missclick a couple of times and which would result in you banning me, since I already had a warning. So even if you decline my appeal again because I had several chat entries then please don't ban me, but just tell me how to prevent that. On the other side I hope you can understand that I'm sorry, and that I just took a break from tf 2 for a couple of weeks because it just wasn't fun anymore to be unable to communicate with my friends.

Oak

Gore-Spattered
So I was actually thinking of unsilencing you, since I have been in game with you a few times since the silence and you seem to be alright and wasn't causing any problems at all during the time I've played with you anyways. However the main problem with me doing that is that you have bypassed twice since I warned you not to on the last appeal you've created ( https://blackwonder.tf/threads/vinmaster-nl-s-gag-appeal.27803/ )
vin.PNG

( His TFStats: https://tfstats.tf/player/282355 )

Seen above is the 2 chatlogs in which you bypassed after the appeal, they both are over a month ago but one was only a couple days after I warned you on the previous appeal.

It might be like 1 or 2, which were missclicks on my binds I swear.
You do apologize for it and say that they were binds, I could very well believe that but bypassing is still bypassing. I'm personally not gonna ban you for these since you have no recent priors, none that were from bypassing either, and that I generally do feel like they were mistakes as there is only 2 of them and the space between them both was half a month.

I'm really not trying to use binds anymore because I was afraid I would missclick a couple of times and which would result in you banning me, since I already had a warning.
I would suggest you unbind them if you don't want to accidentally press it. I may be letting you off the hook now by not banning you but if I see that you have another chat log, even if it was a mistake, I am still going to ban you for bypassing.

I will be declining this appeal. Be lucky that I didn't ban you for bypassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom