Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid VinMaster (NL)'s Gag appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

VinMaster (NL)

Strange
Username: VinMaster (NL)

What is your type of punishment?
Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198805441209/friends/

Who has punished you?
MacKenzie

Why were you punished?
Because of advertising hacks

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Honestly, when I got gagged, I was kinda shocked. I didn't expect a punishment at all, because for what I knew, I didn't do anything wrong. until, one of my friends sent me a screenshot, of me, saying lmaobox.net in chat (I'm not even sure If I can say that in an appeal). so I tried to remember when I said that, and then I remembered. I'm still embarrased about me saying it, because I didn't even know I wasn't allowed to say it. I'm also not saying that it wasn't my fault, but please, could you give me a second chance so I can speak with my friends again? thank you for reading my appeal.

Oak

Gore-Spattered

Oak

Exactly what 10K has stated, wait at least a month to appeal again and if I feel like you generally are sorry I won't mind removing the silence, but currently making a whole bunch of appeals at once doesn't show me that you actually are sorry or apologetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom