Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined vibing's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

vibing

Strange

vibing

Username: vibing

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:105530034

Who has punished you?
CONSOLE

Why were you punished?
[SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Hello. If I remember correctly, I was banned for cheating on an alt account, which then triggered the ban on this account due to the IP ban. I want to say I really love the server, and regret cheating. I'm sorry.

If I get unbanned, I will purchase the $40/lifetime donator bundle. You have my word, if I don't have purchased it within 24 hours of my unban, you can re-ban me.

Anyways, have a nice weekend.

Regards
Vibing

Kimmel

Sufficiently Lethal
I see other posts about cheaters being unbanned. I could've easily made up a story that would get me unbanned, but I chose to tell the truth.

If I get unbanned, I will purchase the $40/lifetime donator bundle. You have my word, if I don't have purchased it within 24 hours of my unban, you can re-ban me.
Buy it first.

vibing

Strange

vibing

Give us the story
My big brother and I used to play on the same server. One day he told me that he got banned for cheating, so I thought I should just keep playing because I like the server. After he got banned, I tried to join the server but it told me that I had been banned, even though I were not using any malicious software that would trigger any ban. I'm guessing this is due to an IP ban on our public IP.

I would kindly ask for the unban of my account, because I didn't use any cheats.

10/10

Kimmel

Sufficiently Lethal
One day [my brother] told me that he got banned for cheating, so I thought I should just keep playing because I like the server. After he got banned, I tried to join the server but it told me that I had been banned, even though I were not using any malicious software that would trigger any ban.
yeah? i cant believe that he would do that, What a jerk, make him buy it then, but you lied just now right?
Hello. If I remember correctly, I was banned for cheating on an alt account, which then triggered the ban on this account due to the IP ban. I want to say I really love the server, and regret cheating.
Why is this thread still open still?
illegal to kill stupid people.jpg

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I see other posts about cheaters being unbanned. I could've easily made up a story that would get me unbanned, but I chose to tell the truth.
Maybe you should get your eyes checked.

No unban for cheaters.
Locking thread.

Reactions: Aba
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom