Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Versus Saxton Hale related stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Unsung Hero

Strange
I've got a few ideas that could change the gameplay on VSH gamemode.

latest

1. Crits for taunting, that could be a huge boost for the Reds.
Demoman's best chance for a decent sticky trap.
It can be really annoying for Hale, but heck, he has that sick press taunt to rage skill.

2. New and/or updated maps. Adding new maps would make it all less boring.
New places to discover, new strategies... You know, make it a little more interesting.
If anyone will want to add some maps, I can make a list of decent ones.

3. Block capturing the points. Both Hale and Reds tend to cap it as soon as they can.
Hale fights, loses most of his hp and then retreats to cap the point. That's just ruining the gameplay. I think there should be an option to cap it, but under certain circumstances.
Someone gets noclip as their roll, they get out of the bounds of map.
Players then agree to let Hale capture, since he has no way to fight the "glitcher".
Some command for that? !cap or something? Dunno.
Anyway, overall it's 99% capturing because PHUCK the gameplay, I'm gonna cap,
and 1% I have to cap it, no other way out.

t-hanks-cards-lg.jpg

..for reading this useless post.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello, thank you for your suggestions. I have added the following:

• 10 Metal regen for engineers every so often
  • 4 seconds of crits after a taunt
  • You can revive players as medic once
  • Class restriction for certain classes
  • Round timer that will autoslay everyone after 10 minutes into the round
  • Added loads of new maps

The Unsung Hero

Strange
Don't you think that reviving players is a little too much? Anyway, thank you for making the VSH better, mister.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
There is a certain time a revive marker will stay up for, also there is a class limit for medic

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
Sorry that i pop in out of nowhere with this ^^'
But may i suggest you (Bene) some more things?
- 3 HP regenerating each second
- a command that lets you choose what hale you gonna be (cause when i tested our version, it kinda didnt have that)
- More bosses, cause having only this few Hales, it gets boring after some time
- a time limit that after 5-6 minutes it results into a stalemate
- removing the ability to get NoClip per RTD, or reduce the chance to get it even more since FF2 is not the only GameMode that gets abused with it

Also that idea with the Medic is actually pretty awesome, so this class is more than just "im gonna overcharge the best one and as soon as he dies im runnign around in panic"
Now actually only the Sniper is left so everyone is nice balanced cause Sniper is only useful witha Huntsman when looking at DPS
Also i also can possibly send you a list of Plugins that might be useful, is i can find it ^^

The Unsung Hero

Strange
Sorry that i pop in out of nowhere with this ^^'
But may i suggest you (Bene) some more things?
- 3 HP regenerating each second
- a command that lets you choose what hale you gonna be (cause when i tested our version, it kinda didnt have that)
- More bosses, cause having only this few Hales, it gets boring after some time
- a time limit that after 5-6 minutes it results into a stalemate
- removing the ability to get NoClip per RTD, or reduce the chance to get it even more since FF2 is not the only GameMode that gets abused with it

Also that idea with the Medic is actually pretty awesome, so this class is more than just "im gonna overcharge the best one and as soon as he dies im runnign around in panic"
Now actually only the Sniper is left so everyone is nice balanced cause Sniper is only useful witha Huntsman when looking at DPS
Also i also can possibly send you a list of Plugins that might be useful, is i can find it ^^

#Reviving We should add a medic for Saxton, just so he also could get revived. There is a reason the whole reviving thing is only on Mann vs Machine.

#MoreBosses Hell no brother. It's a Versus Saxton Hale server, not Freak Fortress 2. Don't make it a Freak Fortress 2 server.
Stick with the stock bosses, there is a reason people stay away from Freak Fortress. They don't like it. Seriously. If they wanted more bosses they would be playing on FF not on the VSH.

#HP 3 HP regen? C'mon man, want some fries with that? Don't make it THAT easy.

#MoreTime 5-6 minutes on a huge map with 20k hp Saxton?
30572d1363352761t-impossibru.png

You really want people to start leaving the server, now don't you?

#Sniper Sniper has 100% crit hit when using sniper rifle, making him body shot for 450 damage.(fully charged shot). I'd say that's some bull crap.

Don't try to fix something that is not broken. No point in doing that.

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
#Reviving We should add a medic for Saxton, just so he also could get revived. There is a reason the whole reviving thing is only on Mann vs Machine.

#MoreBosses Hell no brother. It's a Versus Saxton Hale server, not Freak Fortress 2. Don't make it a Freak Fortress 2 server.
Stick with the stock bosses, there is a reason people stay away from Freak Fortress. They don't like it. Seriously. If they wanted more bosses they would be playing on FF not on the VSH.

#HP 3 HP regen? C'mon man, want some fries with that? Don't make it THAT easy.

#MoreTime 5-6 minutes on a huge map with 20k hp Saxton?
30572d1363352761t-impossibru.png

You really want people to start leaving the server, now don't you?

#Sniper Sniper has 100% crit hit when using sniper rifle, making him body shot for 450 damage.(fully charged shot). I'd say that's some bull crap.

Don't try to fix something that is not broken. No point in doing that.
Then i am asking why the server "Fishmaniac" is running so fluently...
20+ Bosses
15+ Maps
all of the features above
And no, i dotn think its because there are Sans and Papyrus aviable as hales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom