Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Veljko Ristic's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veljko Ristic

Notably Dangerous

Vel

User name: Veljko Ristic

Name
Veljko Ristic

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:207855635

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed? Some discord server of my friends, But my friends don't really have other friends so it wasn't really fun.

On what servers do you usually play on? Pft, Only on the x10 Orange servers,
(Orange x7 and orange x3 x10 mode)

Why would you like to become an admin? Well, Just like i said on what servers i managed, I never was a mod or a admin on any TF2 Servers, No, Pure Nope, And i wish to become one since i'm kinda bored and you know.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

If you do know and have spoken to any staff members, please tell us their names One guy was named Jim, He was sarcastic to me but okay.

When are you usually available to play? Every Day i'm free

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play If i see any one harassing or being toxic to other player, They will get a warn or a mute for one minute.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about? Well, I did one time try to apply for admin, And it said "At least have 11 threads"
And.. Well i made 11 threads, And now people make fun of me, I'm probably not gonna get accepted, Since i'm like 11, But worth a try.

Last edited:

Veljko Ristic

Notably Dangerous

Vel

Also i made a mistake, I didn't read it correct when it said " When are you usually available to play" I thought it said " What do you usually play?"
I play TF2 Everyday, And i'm free like all day, So yeah, I'm available any time.

General Zimmer

Store Manager
You haven't put a lot of effort into this app. You need to expand it by a significant amount.

I'm probably not gonna get accepted, Since i'm like 11

It's not your age that is the reason you weren't accepted if you happen to be declined, but rather something else. The best advice for you will probably be "Work on your app and befriend some of us."
2.png
Took a quick look(aka one search and took screeny of the top.) and noticed this.

Good luck with your app. :3

Last edited:

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I'm more inclined to just gag you and decline the app than to actually read it. Unfortunately it's only a handful of words so I accidentally read it and disappointed myself even more. On top of that you're the toxic genius who I've been on the verge of banning from the steam group for shitposting in there constantly and ignoring my messages to you on how to report issues and players properly; I only haven't at the behest of other admin's who insisted you're just someone who doesn't know any better.

-suoopert

Last edited:

Jampoint

Retired
User name: Veljko Ristic

Name
Veljko Ristic

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:207855635

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed? Some discord server of my friends, But my friends don't really have other friends so it wasn't really fun.

On what servers do you usually play on? Pft, Only on the x10 Orange servers,
(Orange x7 and orange x3 x10 mode)

Why would you like to become an admin? Well, Just like i said on what servers i managed, I never was a mod or a admin on any TF2 Servers, No, Pure Nope, And i wish to become one since i'm kinda bored and you know.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

If you do know and have spoken to any staff members, please tell us their names One guy was named Jim, He was sarcastic to me but okay.

When are you usually available to play? Every Day i'm free

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play If i see any one harassing or being toxic to other player, They will get a warn or a mute for one minute.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about? Well, I did one time try to apply for admin, And it said "At least have 11 threads"
And.. Well i made 11 threads, And now people make fun of me, I'm probably not gonna get accepted, Since i'm like 11, But worth a try.

Hello Veljko Ristic,
That application you mentioned was on Flux, specifically this: http://flux.tf/index.php?threads/could-i-apply-for-admin.1656/ , It wasn't your best moment as you posted it without using the correct template. Then in one of your responses, you said you only applied there due to your friend being banned here.
You cannot believe how pissed i was, My friend got banned from fucking blackwonder.tf and now he can't make profit, Some idiots thought he was using aimbot and speedhacks, all tho it was x10,
If he gets banned again, me and him admins have to contact someone
That's the first reason

2. Have you ever been a moderator on any tf2 servers?
No, I made friends in discord and on their server i got either admin or mod, All tho it wasn't very fun
3. Are you a troll?
No, I'm not a troll
4. What's your steam id? My steam id is STEAM_1:1:207855635
5. What's your name? Veljko Ristic
6. Where do you live? Serbia
7. How old are you? 11, And trust me, I'm not one of those retarded kids you see everyday,
8. Why are you applying for admin? Just like i said, Me and my friend found this server blackwonder.tf and we found out there is a thing named storebot, you buy stuff off him, and that's how we made profit, but then some fucking retards thought he was hacking all tho it was x10, they said he used aimbot (Good aim) And speed hacks (Eviction Notice) So if he get's banned on this server, we gotta contact someone,
I don't have any more reasons to apply for admin, I'm only missing 2 more reasons, Idk if it's that important
This brings up a serious question; are you only applying to get your friend unbanned(The ban was a Console ban, we don't unban cheaters)?

Back in late August and early October, I tried helping you with this issue relating to your friend, and instead you responded rudely when you were having issues making an account or trying to submit a guest appeal. I told you to be patient but you weren't, unfriending me 3 times in the process, 2 of those times because I didn't respond to you at 3 AM. You left some negative responses around after our petty argument; here are some examples: Veljko1.PNG Veljko2.PNG Veljko3.PNG

All of these reasons, plus what Jim and Zimmer said, is why I'm for now -Support. However, good luck with your application.

Veljko Ristic

Notably Dangerous

Vel

Welp, Everyone is now making fun of me, I don't even know what i did wrong now, But no, Thank god he's unbanned, No, I just want to become a admin.

Veljko Ristic

Notably Dangerous

Vel

You know what? No i'm done, If you're gonna keep making points, Keep making fun of me, I don't even wanna become a admin now, No, I'm done,
Zimmer was the only nice guy, And now Jim? Jesus christ, if you don't want me to become a fucking admin, DECLINE IT RIGHT HERE, Zimmer was the only nice guy, Jim, Jam point, Everyone else is now making points in the comment why i shouldn't become a admin, but if you really don't fucking want me to become one so bad, Then decline it, I'll keep seeing people being toxic towards me in the blw servers, I only wanted to be one, But no, It looks like i can't, like people in the blw orange servers, They are so fucking toxic, And no admin gives a shit, It says " Being toxic to other players can get you muted" or kicked, AND NO ADMIN CARES ABOUT THIS RULE, I MIGHT BE THE ONLY ONE WHO WOULD CARE ABOUT THAT RULE.

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

tldr
Declined per applicant's request

But otherwise, let me quickly say a few things, @Veljko Ristic.
Zimmer was the only nice guy, And now Jim? Jesus christ, if you don't want me to become a fucking admin, DECLINE IT RIGHT HERE, Zimmer was the only nice guy, Jim, Jam point, Everyone else is now making points in the comment why i shouldn't become a admin, but if you really don't fucking want me to become one so bad, Then decline it,
I doubt anyone, when providing criticism, had the intention to humiliate you. It was your fault that you weren't upfront about your past and decided to keep it in the dark allowing the others to point it out. They were nice enough to provide feedback that would help you in your application and behavior as a whole but you seemed to have dismissed it and made yourself aloof, not anyone else but you. NOBODY said they didn't want you to be an admin, all of these doubt came from you and nobody else.

I'll keep seeing people being toxic towards me in the blw servers, I only wanted to be one, But no, It looks like i can't, like people in the blw orange servers, They are so fucking toxic, And no admin gives a shit, It says " Being toxic to other players can get you muted" or kicked, AND NO ADMIN CARES ABOUT THIS RULE, I MIGHT BE THE ONLY ONE WHO WOULD CARE ABOUT THAT RULE.
You being an admin will not change how people behave in the servers because believe or not, there would still be some naughty people who completely dismiss you and continue rulebreaking with or without you online to supervise them.
You don't even need to be an admin because there's a function to which you could either report them or call an admin for immediate help. You shouldn't be blaming other people for being unable to help, if you aren't even willing to help yourself.

If you disliked these 'toxic players' with a passion, then do yourself a favor by not blaming others of the very issues that you too had shown, and your overall hot-tempered attitude because your immaturity will not bring you anywhere.
Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom