Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted VeggyKing's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeggyKing

Strange
Username: VeggyKing

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:567661634

Who has punished you?
CONSOLE

Why were you punished?
[Anti-Cheat] Aimbot Detected (ST) | Weapon: tf_weapon_sniperrifle

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I have no idea what the anti-cheat picked up on as I have never installed or used any cheats in games before, I would just like to be able to play on some community servers every now and again but this ban blocks me from sometimes almost half my options. I would be grateful if I could play on your servers again and this ban has been for almost a year now.

VeggyKing

Strange
could i please get an update on if my appeal is possible, if it is not i would just like to close this appeal then, and i will just play on other servers.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
For anticheat bans you'll have to wait for a manager to check the anticheat logs.
Thanks for your patience.

DaggerSable

Bodyshot Machine
Staff Member
Admin
Due to the staff with relevant permissions being unable to view the anticheat logs at this time, you will be given the benefit of the doubt and be unbanned until they are able to do so.

Accepted.

VeggyKing

Strange
Due to the staff with relevant permissions being unable to view the anticheat logs at this time, you will be given the benefit of the doubt and be unbanned until they are able to do so.

Accepted.
thankyou trusting me and lifting my ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom