Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Veacone's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veacone

What was your type of punishment?
Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:122515683

Who has punished you?
STEAM_0:0:106568719

Why were you punished?
I suppose I was punished for 'unvalid reason of calladmin'. I typed 'Disrespect,calling me an idiot' in the calladmin, the report may sound dumb af but you made that 'Respect all players' rule.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Because I got banned for reporting a player for disrespect, he broke the rule and he deserved at least some kind of punishment, instead I got banned. You make rules and even you don't follow them.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Do you really think there was no chance of him missing out on the information that you're an admin?
despite my presence being known by all.
There is no way that this can be true without a doubt. Even if you were spamming the chat with "I AM AN ADMIN", somebody could be tabbed out and miss out on it.
Don't turn into @Cammy , @Copyright. He made 1 call and he has a history of valid calls. I'm not sure if you're just listening to Cammy too much or what's up but you could've warned Veacone at least once. Everyone else gives warnings before banning for "calladmin abuse" or at least we make sure the abuse is obvious. You on the other hand ban people for making one mistake. This is the second appeal where it turns out that you're expecting everybody on the server to know you're present and that you're an admin, which is not something I agree with at all.

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Cammy is correct. I was on the server and yet you still used the !calladmin despite my presence being known by all.
Additionally, admins don't see everything (and we can't be expected to either). So I don't think we should ever be bothered when someone uses it when we are on the server. If anything it may encourage people to believe we AREN'T there, which is often good when trying to catch people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom