Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Varions. Happy as always.

Varions

Unremarkable
I used to play dr a lot too(y).
Also,You seem nice

-FlufflePuff

P.S -what's your favorite map?

Thanks, my favorite map used to be Saftey first because of the little maze trap at the end. but with all the new maps that's out (new to me), i don't know anymore!

Dawnstar

Spectacularly Lethal

Dawn

Thanks, my favorite map used to be Saftey first because of the little maze trap at the end. but with all the new maps that's out (new to me), i don't know anymore!

I like safety too!-smile-
It played it so much that it came to the point that i know every single trap,what it does and how to avoid it

-FlufflePuff

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
So..

A fellow Deathrun player

From Operation Panda

And he is not in my friend's list?

HOW?!? ADD ME NOW

But anyways, hello and welcome to our sweet community! I hope you still remember me...

So uh, since you already stated you favorite map, I have some questions for you:
  • Do you like dr_r60?
  • Do you like dr_undertale?
  • Do you also hate dr_steamwork(s?)
  • Do you also Strongly Dislike dr_cocainum (too lazy to google if it's spelled right)
  • Do you know how to enter the secret music room in dr_block_v9? CAUSE I CAN'T FIND IT
K. Thx. Bay.

Das

Varions

Unremarkable
So..

A fellow Deathrun player

From Operation Panda

HOW?!? ADD ME NOW

But anyways, hello and welcome to our sweet community! I hope you still remember me...

So uh, since you already stated you favorite map, I have some questions for you:
  • Do you like dr_r60?
  • Do you also Strongly Dislike dr_cocainum (too lazy to google if it's spelled right)
  • Do you know how to enter the secret music room in dr_block_v9? CAUSE I CAN'T FIND IT
K. Thx. Bay.

Das

Thank you!

now lets start from the top shall we... I removed almost everyone from my friendslist when I took my break, I wanted to clean it up a little. I'm sorry about that.

• Now about those maps, have yet to play r60 because everyone on the Dr server keeps choosing undertale and psykopat..... I'm stuck in limbo here.

• dr_undertale has nice music and all, but its lacking in traps and as said above I've played it alot lately so its getting boring.

• Why would anyone like Steamworks?

• Used to play with a fellow OP admin alot back then, he loved the map, i hated him for loving it :) (Can't remember his name AND IT ANNOYS ME this is what I get for removing people)

• Think I know, but I'm unsure which version it was on so it might have been moved, I'll test it later if i can get on dr_block_v9 somehow :)

PS: I remember you :p

MasticLoL

Unremarkable
So..

A fellow Deathrun player

From Operation Panda

HOW?!? ADD ME NOW

• Do you like dr_r60?
K. Thx. Bay.

Das
entering the music room on block is really easy. though I cant really fully explain it to you. There's this trap. (like this thing with yellow and black stripes that turns red when activated) anyways you must pass this trap first. then it should be activated then you need to enter the trap but from the other side of it. then you have to type something in the signs which I dont really remember what exactly. Bam you are in. sorry for sucking at explaining :p

Man of Feels

Sufficiently Lethal
entering the music room on block is really easy. though I cant really fully explain it to you. There's this trap. (like this thing with yellow and black stripes that turns red when activated) anyways you must pass this trap first. then it should be activated then you need to enter the trap but from the other side of it. then you have to type something in the signs which I dont really remember what exactly. Bam you are in. sorry for sucking at explaining :p
That was an older version of the map.

Varions

Unremarkable
The words you had to write is WTF or WUB depending on which server you are on. but it seems it has been moved as Man of Feels said.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin

I appreciate your effort to help me, but sadly that way of entering the trap was removed after v6

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom