Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Vík[HU]'s Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

kikiberri

Strange

KIKI

Username: Vík[HU]

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:155677965

Who has punished you?
Bigunit

Why were you punished?
I've been perma muted for micspamming.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
The 2 achievement engineer servers are common place for micspamming and most people there know eachother mutually and are friends, I haven't micspammed on any other server and I refuse to because none of the people on other servers are in my friend circle so I won't be annoying and play random crap nobody wants to hear. Yeah I'm aware it's against the rules but nobody's really being bothered by it on the achievement engineer servers because we're just goofing around as a big friend circle and whenever someone is annoyed by it I tend to stop. Looking forward to your answer! ~~Kikiberri

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Couple highlights.
Yeah I'm aware it's against the rules but nobody's really being bothered by it on the achievement engineer servers because we're just goofing around as a big friend circle
So i'd love it if I was unmuted so I could actually use my voice and not micspam like a loser. Thank you -Vík

Unmuted. Avoid breaking comm related rules in the future or the perm will likely be reinstated.
^Pretty sure that last quote says not to break rules, not to break them on a server that isn't as regulated.

kikiberri

Strange

KIKI

Couple highlights.

^Pretty sure that last quote says not to break rules, not to break them on a server that isn't as regulated.
At the time I did infact quit it and I still have not broken my promise on not micspamming on servers that aren't the achievement engineer, I know I've never stated that in my old appeal because I did not know that I would be permanently muted again for micspamming on a server filled with friends and mutualsm, when I join other blackwonder servers of course I talk normally with voicechat, I still do in the achievement servers aswell. A heck ton of people micspam on the achievement engineer servers already to mess around do bits and all that sort of stuff it's generally not a very serious server and I know this because I've been playing it nonstop for years, yeah there's tryhardy moments in the servers and I do stop micspamming because then I know that people don't wanna hear that crap, I just find getting PERMANENTLY muted for messing around in a server filled with FRIENDS and MUTUALS who don't care about me micspamming is just ridiculous, could I at least get a non permanent mute or something, be it a month, 3 months or more I don't care, I'd be fine with that and also many other people micspam there too and nobody cares that they do because the majority of the server are friends and newcomers who join the server think it's fun and are never annoyed from my experience.

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
You was permanently muted before already, and you say you didn't know you won't be punished again after Jim clearly warned that your perm can likely be reinstated?
You were lying on your previous appeal and for now I don´t trust you. I feel you won´t stop micspamming, because you think nobody cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom