Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Update x100 servers?

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I mean, from what I've experienced on the x100 servers is that there is some minor adjustment necessary.
One example of this is the Thermal thruster, it has no change. There are some other weapons that become broken, like the Jag and Wrench, they swing so fast that they don't hit anything. (would be nice to see them used like a machine-gun melee or something).
Generally some tweaks and updates to the gamemode would be nice, as some things are just broken or have no changes. Since I don't play much x100 and have not experimented with many weapons, I cannot give a full list of things that should be updated. (one thing I realized is that how underpowered engineer is)
If anyone has any complaints about weapons in x100, please leave a comment so we can collect stuff to improve.
some stuff I believe are fine are weapons like the Blutsauger, as this is in the stats and is intended, so please don't comment those weapons.

Warrak

Rage Inducing

Warrak

I really wonder if combining Uber Upgrades with x10 or x100 is even possible:unsure:

I'd like it so the tomislav wasn't the go-to weapon if you were salted about being dominated every time. I also agree that there are some weapons that just lose their viability and even play styles due to the stats, meaning even less variety and choice of what you can do and things like being a frail 1hp medic with the vitasaw, scout with the nerfed-to-the-ground sandman, and soldier with the paintrain, and dying when people sneeze in your general direction.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I really wonder if combining Uber Upgrades with x10 or x100 is even possible:unsure:

I'd like it so the tomislav wasn't the go-to weapon if you were salted about being dominated every time. I also agree that there are some weapons that just lose their viability and even play styles due to the stats, meaning even less variety and choice of what you can do and things like being a frail 1hp medic with the vitasaw, scout with the nerfed-to-the-ground sandman, and soldier with the paintrain, and dying when people sneeze in your general direction.

I believe that Some weapons should not be viable, as this is what the gamemode is supposed to be like. I mainly talked about broken weapons, or weapons that have no change at all.

I have no idea if this is a feature, but shooting an enemy sniper with stock will heal them. Anyone know if this is a bug or feature? (I mean, I headshot sniper bots in MVM to get massive explosive damage on other bots)

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Wrench has been fixed.
Tomislav has been nerfed.
Blutsauger now does not take all your health instantly anymore.

Let me know if there are any further suggestions

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom