Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[UPDATE]Super Zombie Fortress szf_the_bridge_b13_d suggestion

UnknownTM

Unremarkable
Username: UnknownTM

Which map is the suggestion about? szf_the_bridge_b13_d

What gamemode is this map for? Super Zombie Fortress

What is supposed to happen to the map? Update

Add a link to the updated map Fixed: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18JEN8b3uKrFlNye54aXePY1xITgFM-SZ/view?usp=sharing

Why do you want this map change? -Blocked 2 out of bounds spots
-Filled the pillars underneath the bridge so players can no longer jump into them
-Blocked being able to jump on top of the helicopter
-Slightly slowed down the path for zombies to heli
-Pushed a tank spawn trigger slightly ahead (its now right before the tents between the fences instead of before the bus)

Last edited:

Tofu

Unremarkable
None of the custom files for this map were packed in. All custom models, textures and sounds are absent.
As well, I don't understand why the trigger for the tank spawn needed to be moved further into the map. It seems like it would only make it easier to intercept survivors, since they'll be closer to point at which the tank spawns by the time it does. I'm also confused as to what "slowed down the path for zombies to heli" means, but it sounds like it'd be very annoying for zombies trying to catch survivors whether they are boarding the helicopter or are avoiding the objective and staying behind because of an overwhelming zombie team.

If I were to make a suggestion, given the current state of play, I would remove the tank spawn entirely, as zombies don't tend to struggle during the average round given the confined space and geometry.
20230629043739_1.jpg

UnknownTM

Unremarkable
None of the custom files for this map were packed in. All custom models, textures and sounds are absent.
As well, I don't understand why the trigger for the tank spawn needed to be moved further into the map. It seems like it would only make it easier to intercept survivors, since they'll be closer to point at which the tank spawns by the time it does. I'm also confused as to what "slowed down the path for zombies to heli" means, but it sounds like it'd be very annoying for zombies trying to catch survivors whether they are boarding the helicopter or are avoiding the objective and staying behind because of an overwhelming zombie team.

If I were to make a suggestion, given the current state of play, I would remove the tank spawn entirely, as zombies don't tend to struggle during the average round given the confined space and geometry.
View attachment 32779
Oh wow i havent used hammer in so long i completly forgot that files are not packed automatically, its fixed now.
Your suggestion about removing the tank isnt a bad one but im not going to delete it, let survivors struggle on the finale of l4d2's map
The path for zombies was slowed by around 2 seconds, mostly to allow survivors to grab the weapons spawned along the now blocked path

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom