Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Update jb_minecraft_nightfall_final to jb_minecraft_daybreak

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

These are the changes this updated version does to the map

Reds can no longer break the first trap in deathrun

The ammo spots are guaranteed but there is less of them

The black screen at the start of the round has been fixed

Spleef area blocks break instantly instead of taking a couple hits

Cell escape breakable has been given more durability

Removed the cage armoury secret

The spleef arena breakable can no longer be broken

The diner breakable cannot be broken

Can't go on top the box game roof

The only change I don't like is the map is no longer a night map

Map link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15WK-fm5qmNkvMa5gKlxn6Q7uoXWXMY4y/view?usp=sharing

edit: the map has been renamed to jb_minecraft_daybreak

Last edited:

Esat Efe

Alex

I don't know where you find this map but im literally the person who edited this map.

I don't have any problem about adding this map but NEVER add the map with this name (jb_tfduragi_minecraft)

This map belongs to another community which is included in the name of the map.

I have edited several things about the map because that map got too many glitches and i made it to day. As i said, i don't have any problem or credits for adding this map but if you will, never add the map with this name. Also i guess people should take a permission from the author of this map (DzoT) because it's not a public map.

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

I don't know where you find this map but im literally the person who edited this map.

I don't have any problem about adding this map but NEVER add the map with this name (jb_tfduragi_minecraft)

This map belongs to another community which is included in the name of the map.

I have edited several things about the map because that map got too many glitches and i made it to day. As i said, i don't have any problem or credits for adding this map but if you will, never add the map with this name. Also i guess people should take a permission from the author of this map (DzoT) because it's not a public map.
I am currently in the process of making a jailbreak map archive so maps that aren't on gamebanana don't get lost forever, recently I found your edited version of nightfall that fixes all the current issues so I suggested it.

I guess this map can be renamed so its not named after the community that it unrelated to this one so I will do that soon thanks for letting me know.

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

the rotation already has 2 minecraft maps that are this same map but as daylight and the only difference is that they are outdated, from what you described about the changes it seems that this updated version is nearly identical to one of the variations the rotation already has (the daylight minecraft map that already featured a trap that prevented players from getting on top of the box game).
If it's possible to add onto this thread as a suggestion to pass along with this update i think it would be nice to consider taking out the map i mentioned, it would benefit the rotation since not only would we have the same 3 minecraft maps if this one was updated, we still have yet another minecraft map in the rotation (the one that is completely different)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom