Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Update Hopjb into v11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sargentman16

Somewhat Threatening
I would advise agaisnt, Buns has said himself the map update is still in a very early stage, also the map size is nearly 300 MB's. I'd say just wait till he puts out hotfixes for the bugs people find, if you want you can try SG Gamings US Jailbreak server. They will most likely have the map put in the rotation regardless.

Real Darkness Owl

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
I would advise agaisnt, Buns has said himself the map update is still in a very early stage, also the map size is nearly 300 MB's. I'd say just wait till he puts out hotfixes for the bugs people find, if you want you can try SG Gamings US Jailbreak server. They will most likely have the map put in the rotation regardless.
Yea I notice that. But got update and been reduced to 118mb. However there is water miss texture.

Real Darkness Owl

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Here inside views

ahopjbbowling.png

ahopjbcellaera.png

ahopjbcellareapart2.png

ahopjbcliub.png

ahopjboutside.png

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

This version of the map is different enough from the original I would like to see it be added alongside the current version instead of replacing it.
Currently this is the situation with the minecraft maps. I see no reason to not allow this map to enter the rotation along with the previous version.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom