Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Unstuck people from teleporters in VSH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

My suggestion is to automagically teleport Hales upwards slightly when they get stuck inside of teleporters to prevent people from tele-trapping and then instantly killing the Hale.

I assume most people who have played the game-mode are aware that telefragging people instantly kills Hale but is generally quite hard to pull off making it somewhat balanced. However, tele-trapping is something completely different as Hales almost never escape the teleporter and even if they do there is almost no risk to the engineer because they could be as far away from the teleporter exit as they wanted to be.

Last edited:

StenRodd

Epic
Staff Member
Just ban engineer from Jb vsh, problem solved
Also is this about jb vsh or normal vsh

• Confused
Reactions: Jim

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

I made it because of jb vsh because it's a common issue in jb. I haven't really seen it happening in normal vsh since skyhigh spawns hales above ground when they fall off.

Bodacious Mr. E

Unremarkable
I made it because of jb vsh because it's a common issue in jb. I haven't really seen it happening in normal vsh since skyhigh spawns hales above ground when they fall off.

The hale spawns above the control point on skyhigh because in hammer the teleport destination is high up either you would need to manually edit the spawns on each map which would take forever or use a plugin that might mess up on parts of the map that use teleport destinations other than blue sides. Removing tele-trapping makes no sense as its an intended feature either make building in blue side teleports illegal or just tell the hale to target the engies first as that is what I do so they don't become a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom