Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UNPROFESSIONAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr toes

Strange
hello I am relatively new on your servers about 2 months. Ive made a couple posts about a few of my problems but specifically two about then disruptions that occurred on the 2ft newyork server.
specifically 2 players that were hacking. I wasnt sure were to put the posts on the hackers so it went in the tf2 thread. i opened the console typed status- extracted the player name and steam id. then typed record "player" into the console and let it run as they played. typed stop. went to my desktop compiled the demo and player steam id into a compressed file and uploaded it mediafire came onto these forums and posted the link at medafire for the evidence. forgive me i put it in the wrong thread. but the response from your administrators was very berating and wrong. bear in mind I am one person on a whole server who is complaining about this players disruption of your services. I TAKE THE TIME TO MAKE A REPORT AND GET A COMMENT OF DUMB FROM-Botar230 . " VERY UNPROFESSIONAL".
Ironically both players have either vac bans or have been previously flagged and i get called dumb.
i'LL BE WAITING FOR BOTARS APOLOGY

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Botar is just a member. Don't be so upset about him. Others told you respectfully to use the "Report a player" format which you can find on the top right of the main page.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Don't expect an apology from a random user on the internet. It's better to toughen up your mental psyche and ignore the silly little "dumb" icon that appears under it. It's a meaningless icon to begin with.

D

Deleted member 2966

Wth xD
Bro, that rating is just some pixels under your post and profile. How can you be so upset about them?
Ehh, I won't apologize for clicking on some pixels on screen. And why would I even apologize for that?
You made my day tho

Last edited by a moderator:

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
1391103939812.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom