Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined UnknownHero's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnknownHero

User name: UnknownHero

Name
UnknownHero

Your Age

Your SteamID

Have you managed servers previously? No

Which servers have you previously managed? N/A

On what servers do you usually play on? BlackWonder LA | Jailbreak

Why would you like to become an admin? Just for the experience. I want to know what it's like.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

If you do know and have spoken to any staff members, please tell us their names N/A

When are you usually available to play? 8:00-10:00 P.M. depending on schoolwork

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play If someone free kills on jailbreak they should have a temporary mute. If they mass free kill, then its a permanent ban from blue team. Player harassment should have a clear warning, and then gag if the warning doesn't work.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about? I am not entirely sure I can stay admin if I do so. I am curious enough about the experience to give it a shot. I am sorry I don't have much more reasoning *insert shrugging text here*

Jampoint

Retired
User name: UnknownHero

Name
UnknownHero

Your Age

Your SteamID

Have you managed servers previously? No

Which servers have you previously managed? N/A

On what servers do you usually play on? BlackWonder LA | Jailbreak

Why would you like to become an admin? Just for the experience. I want to know what it's like.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

If you do know and have spoken to any staff members, please tell us their names N/A

When are you usually available to play? 8:00-10:00 P.M. depending on schoolwork

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play If someone free kills on jailbreak they should have a temporary mute. If they mass free kill, then its a permanent ban from blue team. Player harassment should have a clear warning, and then gag if the warning doesn't work.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about? I am not entirely sure I can stay admin if I do so. I am curious enough about the experience to give it a shot. I am sorry I don't have much more reasoning *insert shrugging text here*

Hey UnknownHero,
This application lacks a lot of information, and your reason that you want to become an admin is extremely disappointing. To simply put, we do not promote users to be an admin "for the experience," as we look for individuals that can be a useful asset to our community. What happens if you get a negative experience with another user? Do you just quit and sum up the admin experience as bad?

It also doesn't seem you tried much on this application. If you really want to become admin, we would expect more reasoning of why you want to be a staff member and a longer and more detailed list of punishments. All of this seems like a joke, especially with the line:

I don't want to give this a shot. -Support
However, good luck on your application, and Happy New Year.

P.S. I found this in your chatlogs, recreating a possible conversation about your application. Do you want to explain this?
IfIWereToRearrangeThisConversation.png

D

Deleted member 2049

Your application lacks a lot of detail -

You're wanting to be an admin for the wrong reason then as that is not what is looked for, Jampoint basically already stated it:
we do not promote users to be an admin "for the experience," as we look for individuals that can be a useful asset to our community.

There is very little in the punishments, but for what I see wrong (excluding detailed punishments and other punishments), why would you mute someone for freekilling? They should be teambanned, not muted. If someone is harassing someone with mic, will you just gag them instead of muting them?

Not much to see in your chat logs, aside from what Jampoint posted and this:
Screenshot_20190110-173920_Chrome.jpg

Due to lack of information in your application overall and what Jampoint has said, I'm going with -Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom