Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted unique_ruby123's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

chatslife

Strange
Steam
Username: unique_ruby123

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:228667188

Who has punished you?
Console

Why were you punished?
For supposedly aimbotting with Soldier's shotgun (stock) in an MGE server.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Because I was just having fun? I was using rocket jumper, shotgun and market gardener and since I suck at gardens I was constantly using my shotgun. I'm not completely a scout main, but he's one of my regularly played classes, so i'm kinda good with hitscan. As for projectiles and melee, I suck, which was why I was using rocket jumper and well, market gardener just in case.

chatslife

Strange
Steam
Stable internet connection? Or did you lag during gameplay?
Sorry for replying late. I was playing on a Brazil server since i'm from Chile and that's the closest one.
Ping was around like 90+ and I sometimes kinda clipped into players also, found a vid of soundsmith that shows kinda the same thing (loud music warning tho.)

chatslife

Strange
Steam
So uhm... Am I gonna get unbanned or something? It has been like 1 or 2 days, I know but I really wanna play on a server I used to play until I got banned (The Medic vs Engineer server, it also was the reason why I was playing MGE with Shotgun soldier, to practice aim with hitscan later on for medic vs engineer when I would be in danger.)
It's okay if an admin doesn't reply or declines this, I just wanna know if someone atleast cares about this post since I really wanna get unbanned, though take your time if needed, admins.

chatslife

Strange
Steam
Looks like you have been banned on other communities for hacking. Care to explain?
Which other communities? I don't remember getting banned from ''other communities'' other than Blackwonder, huh. If i've been banned in ''other communities'' though it's truly fine that you decline this appeal as I probably am banned from ''other communities'' if you (a staff member/the owner) say so. So yeah, decline this if you want. I've tried to search for any bans with my ID from ''other communities'' and I couldn't find any.
I'm not banned from Wonderland.tf or others but I think I am banned on Skial, though my ping on those servers was even shittier than on Blackwonder so I wouldn't be surprised if I am banned from Skial, though I had donator perks there so it is kinda weird if I'm banned there.

chatslife

Strange
Steam
Yeah, just like how I said I thought I got banned from there. I remember know, though like how I said my ping was horrible there, around 250 or so. I used to play a lot of Harvest and Zombie Escape there, and I got banned while playing Harvest as gun spy with shit ping, with donator perks and everything included, though it was the cheap one (like five dollars I think) so I didn't get ''scammed'' that much.
Just like how I said, decline this if you seem to be suspicious about me or something because i've been banned on multiple servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom