Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Unicake's Perma-Mute Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unicake

Truly Feared
Mapper
What was your type of punishment:
Perma-Mute

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:1:74872798

Who has punished you?

Viking34

Why were you punished?

Micspamming

Why should we revoke your punishment?

Well first off, i need to make an apology for my stupid and mindless actions with micspamming, the reason i micspammed in the first place were other servers that allowed micspams, and after i tried it on those servers, i found it really fun. Then tried to micspam on some blackwonder servers juuust when i was playing with some random first-time-playing kind of f2p people that didn't know Blackwonder Forums was a thing (i know what you're thinking, What a Greasy cunt, and i totally agree on that one). I liked that other Donors found my micspamming funny, so i continued it. Eventually i was confronted by a player that reported my actions onto forums, which got me muted.

Just now i'm realising that micspamming on Blackwonder was a dumb decision. Since Blackwonder is a place where i meet a lot of nice people, eventually becoming friends, i don't want to be restricted from talking to fellow friends. People are asking me to use my mic, talk to them for a while, or go Blu team, when rest of the team is Freekillers.

Also i thought my perma-mute was unfair when i looked up different's user's Source Comms.
Here are my Source comm blocks:
https://bans.blackwonder.tf/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=Unicake&advType=name (Took 8 Comm-Blocks to get a Perma-Mute)
And Windflow's Source comm blocks:
https://bans.blackwonder.tf/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=Windflow&Submit=Search (14 Comm-Blocks and not a single Perma-Mute nor Gag)

My last statement for this Appeal is that i uninstalled all my Micspamming programs (it's a really weak, had to put it on the end.)

D

Deleted member 2966

I played with that guy few hours on deathrun, and I have to admit he is really friendly, doesn't break any of the game rules and calls votes against the rulebreakers. In my opinion you should get your last chance. Good luck on the appeal!

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Nobody had anything to mention in particular in the admin chat, so I'll take the mute off for now and assume you're trustworthy.

I played with that guy few hours on deathrun, and I have to admit he is really friendly, doesn't break any of the game rules and calls votes against the rulebreakers. In my opinion you should get your last chance. Good luck on the appeal!
?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom