Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Undefined's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Undefined

Bertrum

User name: Undefined

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:207503766

Who has punished you?
Jack./Foxsera

Why were you punished?
Spawn camping, non compliant, priors

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Ok first of all, spawncamping isnt a thing anymore due to the new map. If you leave spawn you can get killed. Cake himself, the dev of the mode said that.
Second, "Non compliant", When Jack joined he didnt say that "Im an admin, can you please stop" or "If you continue you can get banned", instead he said "I work at valve, im gonna ban your account". So why should I believe that.
And lastly "priors". I agree with most of my bans, Only this one and one by Max Bladeswell with reason "other". And to this day I still don"t know what or why I was banned for.

In summary. Banned for a thing which doesn"t exist in UU anymore.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
While respecting Cake, as he is kooool. He did not write the rules for the server.
1598886128294.png

And Even Cake has banned you for spawncamping
1598886265867.png

I know this is over 2 years, which is a long time. But 5 of these are for spawncamping, by 5 separate staff members
1598886334206.png

You have been banned for exploiting and deliberately crashing the server by 2 staff members.

Jack.

uɐᴉlɐɹʇsn∀
Staff Member
Hey there ቶራ ጨዋታ,
Yes, while at first I was joking about being a Valve employee, this was never used as a threat of punishment. By the time I actually banned you, we had a conversation about you just making a new account to bypass the ban, I had spoken to cake, and I had asked you to stop spawn camping several times to which you replied "spawn camping doesn't exist on UU" whilst instantly killing anyone that walked out of spawn... After telling you that I'd ban you for spawn camping multiple times you insisted multiple times that I was wrong. It had quite clearly gotten past the point of me slaying you. Unfortunately at this point in time, the ban will not be lifted or shortened.
-Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom