Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Uncle Fucking Grapes team ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Grapes

type of punishment : team ban (banned from blu forever)

where was i punished : Blackwonder jailbreak brazilian server

Steam iD : STEAM_0:1:245105336

Who punished me :i tried to search at team bans,but the teambans page does not work,so i dont really know who banned me. i tought it was shadow,but aparently he is only a donor and i think donors cant ban,so i dont know who banned me.

Why was i punished : i tried again to search at the teambans page,did not work. but i think it was probally because of no mic? probally no mic

why should we revoke your punishment : i used my mic right after i got banned,and everyone heard it clearly on the server! people were actually talking to me,and i answered them! i still dont really know if no mic was the reason,because even after constantly using my mic as a red,i am still banned from blu till this day! you can just join the server while i am playing and you will see i am constantly talking (but i am talking in portuguese language,bc i play in the brazilian jb server). also a friend of mine called cloudy also got banned from blu at the same time i got banned from blu,and till this day both of us,and also a lot of people on that server just dont know why me and cloudy got banned permanently from blu! if we did something wrong,at last tell us what we did wrong! we dont even know who banned us!

Edit : looks like someone called Egg banned me from blu on a brazilian jb server. and i think he was the one who banned cloudy from blu too. but why? ''no mic''? both of us had a mic! cloudy even was constantly going warden and actually TALKING and GIVING ORDERS to the reds. i think probaly egg banned us because we were speaking portuguese and the rules says ''english speakers only''...but the problem is : we were on a BRAZIL jb server! so since it is a blackwonder Brazil server,we NEED to speak portuguese! i am honestly still confused why i got banned for ''no mic'' even with a mic.

Last edited:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Hello,
you were permanently Teambanned by @Egg for not having a mic.
The corresponding admin will reply here soon. Thank you for your patience

Last edited:

Egg

Eggstremely Eggceptional
Hey there Uncle Grapes,
you were, as you said, teambanned for having no mic. All you have to do to get your teambanned lifted is prove to any Admin/Moderator in-game that you have a microphone.
Thank you for your patience and have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom