Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Unban Silky [Sad Hoovy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silky™

Mildly Menacing
What was your type of punishment?:
Ban

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:1:226050116

Who has punished you?

Will

Why were you punished?

Administrator Impersonation

Why should we revoke your punishment?

So, I recently decided I want to make a TF2 Trade Server, now in the duration of making the server, I have changed my name too Admin | Sad Hoovy without realising I'd join the server with the name still applied. I had no intent what so all of Impersonating an Administrator. I had an admin in the game with me earlier who did not seem to care about it. But something triggered Will to ban me, I understand the reason I have been banned and I will be more careful about the choices I make when it may come.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
Now this is what i don't get, you say you made the server, but you dont call yourself owner, and as witnessed in general discord you dont actually own the server either. it is common sense that you dont pretend to be an admin if this server is non existent. i'd still like an ip for it to prove as such.

i'm going to wait to see if we can get access to your chat logs before proceeding.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
okay silky, i'm going to undo it this time, as we cannot get access to your chat logs and i fucked up a little bit by banning you after changing your name. FYI please listen when someone tells you to change your name next time because i said it at least twice and you didnt. even though you said hi will or something in chat. i'm still interested in finding the story out about this server however. please be more careful dude, we know your loyal and stuff but just make sure you're careful :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom