Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Unban appeal - Zeprus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeprus

Uncharitable

Zeprus

@Benedevil will react to this when he has time or when he has come to a conclusion...
You don't have to bump it as no admin can accept or deny this. Only benedevil can.

Don't you just love ignoring admins?

I'm bumping it once a week to make sure it's not forgotten. I am aware that Benedevil has other more important things to do.
The alternative would be messaging him in private which seems like the worse option for several reasons.
Also the reason I barely replied to the comments so far is because there literally is nothing that I could reply to, besides the two messages I quoted and the one I replied to a few days ago. None of the other comments bring anything valuable to the thread.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

I'm bumping it once a week to make sure it's not forgotten. I am aware that Benedevil has other more important things to do.
The alternative would be messaging him in private which seems like the worse option for several reasons.
Also the reason I barely replied to the comments so far is because there literally is nothing that I could reply to, besides the two messages I quoted and the one I replied to a few days ago. None of the other comments bring anything valuable to the thread.

You are still bumping it though, which is the issue. Bene knows it's here, so please stop bumping it.

Thanks.

Zeprus

Uncharitable

Zeprus

You are still bumping it though, which is the issue. Bene knows it's here, so please stop bumping it.

Thanks.
How is it an issue? The thread is still relevant and in case Bene is waiting for feedback from others that's the best way to remind people of the thread.

𝐆𝐑𝐗𝐃

α΄„ΚŸα΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€ Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸ

MECHA-G

Not sure if -SUPPORT is a thing on ban appeals, but I'm still going to say it anyway. I doubt your attitude has changed, and given that you are actively ignoring admins, it makes me even less likely to support your case.

Your appeal will be reviewed by Bene in due time. Be patient. It will not be forgotten, just like admin apps aren't. These things just take time.

Danny [blw.tf]

Unremarkable

Blake

Now, i know my say completely doesn't matter, but fucking hell dude... i've seen your shit and it's bad. I'm going to have to say,

I'm against unbanning you. Even if it doesn't help.

Ice

Enemy of this Community

ice

I don't give a shit anymore, closing this thread because it is going nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom