Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Unban appeal - Zeprus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeprus

Uncharitable

Zeprus

Greetings.

ID: STEAM_0:0:78737907
Who has banned me? @Benedevil
Benedevil said:
Alright, let me just throw in my thoughts.

You guys @Zeprus and @.puddin' have been quite suspicious to me from the beginning, though I more or less let it pass my attention, since I had other problems to attend and uni at the same time. The amount of complaints I have gotten though, are insane. Not just people that suspect you are using hacks, but also just being rude and trying to tell people what to do and how to be and all in all giving out this aura of trying to be superior than everyone else.

In the case of you @Zeprus, I can't 100% confirm that you are hacking, yet my suspicion is just enhanced by the way you talk about hacks. I mean, how is this not baity at all?

0fdfad0172.png

It is more than obvious that people often refer to script kiddies, people that utilise the hacks made by the actual hackers, when someone talks about a "hacker". It is also very easy for someone to hack the script kiddies, yet there are way way more precautions you have to make before doing so and at the end of the day, why even waste your time on that. (Just a thought on that paragraph)
That's beside my point though.

On a second note, your aforementioned behaviour on the forums hasn't been the best either. I know sometimes you just might want to be honest, but you need to control yourself and word yourself differently at times, so that the message you are trying to convey doesn't just sound plain rude and actually constructive.

As the owner, I just had to jump in in the little dramas that kept being caused for no reason. I really really just don't need that on this forum. I just want a peaceful environment, where people can just accept that sometimes people make mistakes. Of course pointing them out is good, but it should be done in a constructive way. In fact I like criticism, it's what will help me make the community better. But when it just sounds like someone is trying to tell me I'm an incompetent failure, I just don't see why I should even pay attention to someones message.

Drifted off a bit at the end there. That's my rough reasoning for the ban and I will adjust the reason correspondingly.

Have a nice day nonetheless,

Ben
Benedevil said:
I can't justify an unban on the game servers nor can I spare you on the forums anymore. The nasty comments just kept coming and I can't see you controlling your typing. It's unfortunate that it had to come to this, but you are leaving me no choice.
You will be perma banned from the game servers for toxicity, admin disrespect and potential possession of hack clients.
Quotes are from here.

Why should we unban you?

I'm not going to write a long story about how much I have changed during the past months because, honestly, I haven't. Except for some private things nothing really changed. Only one important part changed, the circumstances. The main reason for my criticism is gone. Yes I know, not everyone agreed on my opinion and the way I worded it wasn't always correct. Rarely correct I mean. However I've been visiting the forums every once in a while these past few months and after a certain change I barely found anything worth talking about. What I mean with that? I mean that I won't be causing any trouble anymore.
And since I don't think there's much to say about the hacking related part of the ban the only thing left to do is to say sorry to those that have been dragged into whatever bullshit happened including the nasty comments mentioned in Bene's post. If there still are any concerns please tell me.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Let me say this, I am not against unbanning Zeprus.
That's all.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Honestly I have to disagree with @Lucas on this one. You caused to many problems while you were here and I don't want a repeat of that. So I'm afraid I am not against you staying banned.

Last edited:

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Never saw you when I was here, but that was because I was barely active on the forums. Reading previous posts you were in gave me a very poor impression of who you are and kind of reminded me of Puddin.
I do not like Puddin.
I am against having you unbanned.

Lolboy

Nolifer Extraordinaire

Lolboy

I purposely stayed out the whole situation, but I still want to give my input.

From what you've shown, you haven't shown anything helping your case. Not too long ago, I'm not entirely sure anymore if it was you or Puddin', posted a screenshot in the shoutbox with a custom Steam Account Creator which had several questionable features. One feature of such to 'Enable Hacks'. Despite you have or haven't made or ever had this yourself, you still in a way promoted it and shown only the opposite of what you claim. This is one thing that already discloses the possibility of unbanning you.
I'm not going to list the things that I find inappropriate with this.

Therefore I say, I'm heavily against unbanning you.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
I purposely stayed out the whole situation, but I still want to give my input.

From what you've shown, you haven't shown anything helping your case. Not too long ago, I'm not entirely sure anymore if it was you or Puddin', posted a screenshot in the shoutbox with a custom Steam Account Creator which had several questionable features. One feature of such to 'Enable Hacks'. Despite you have or haven't made or ever had this yourself, you still in a way promoted it and shown only the opposite of what you claim. This is one thing that already discloses the possibility of unbanning you.
I'm not going to list the things that I find inappropriate with this.

Therefore I say, I'm heavily against unbanning you.
That was puddin' Zeprus was unbanned from the forums just recently (yesterday or something).
Honestly I have to agree with @Lucas on this one. You caused to many problems while you were here and I don't want a repeat of that. So I'm afraid I am not against you staying banned.
Read my post again Ben, I said I am not against UNBANNING him... That means in my opinion he can be UNBANNED....

Reading is hard, isn't it? :p

Never saw you when I was here, but that was because I was barely active on the forums. Reading previous posts you were in gave me a very poor impression of who you are and kind of reminded me of Puddin.
I do not like Puddin.
I am against having you unbanned.
Don't compare the two, zeprus and puddin' are different in a way. So if that is your only reason....

Just wanted to point those out... Good luck on this ban appeal.

THIS will be all.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

That was puddin' Zeprus was unbanned from the forums just recently (yesterday or something).

Read my post again Ben, I said I am not against UNBANNING him... That means in my opinion he can be UNBANNED....

Reading is hard, isn't it? :p

Don't compare the two, zeprus and puddin' are different in a way. So if that is your only reason....

Just wanted to point those out... Good luck on this ban appeal.

THIS will be all.

So sorry I didn't as "dis" at the start of it. Been multi-tasking while doing it.

Lolboy

Nolifer Extraordinaire

Lolboy

I should've clarified whichever of the two posted the picture I mentioned, had used an alternative account. And with the way he spoke, I think it was Zeprus due to stories I've heard from ban-appeals in Panda-Community.

If memory serves me right, Zeprus and Puddin' were banned for the same reason, at the same time and under the same circumstances. I'm not talking about personality that they're indifferent. And I still feel that the ban was justified and that he shouldn't be unbanned.

Zeprus

Uncharitable

Zeprus

I should've clarified whichever of the two posted the picture I mentioned, had used an alternative account. And with the way he spoke, I think it was Zeprus due to stories I've heard from ban-appeals in Panda-Community.
If you could specify, as far as I remember I have not once posted a picture in the shoutbox. Also, this is my only forum account.

Lolboy

Nolifer Extraordinaire

Lolboy

If you could specify, as far as I remember I have not once posted a picture in the shoutbox. Also, this is my only forum account.
Then perhaps I was wrong about you being the person. But I have no reason to believe you. From all details that I can remember, it would make more sense if it was you with the alternative account. In case I was wrong, I apologize for that accusation.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
@Benedevil will react to this when he has time or when he has come to a conclusion...
You don't have to bump it as no admin can accept or deny this. Only benedevil can.

Detective

Mildly Menacing
[Rephrasing]
If Benedevil banned you it's probably for a reason. I don't personally know Benedevil, but if he's an owner of a large network of TF2 servers then he probably wouldn't ban you for no reason. Why would he ruin his reputation for no reason? Most network owners I've met get a lot of evidence before banning someone and I believe Benedevil would do the same.

Anyways!!! Rest In Piece buddy

Last edited:

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

I wouldn't make a ban appeal if Benedevil banned me, It's THE FUCKING OWNER. HE CAN DO WHAT HE WANT AND YOU CAN DO NOTHING ;-;. For you my friend I say "Rest In Piece".

May I ask why you rated my post dumb Ben?

I think it's fairly logical if you think about it... just because Bene is the owner, doesn't necessarily mean he can do what he wants. If he just banned people for no reason, then he wouldn't have a player base, if he refused to achknowledge a mistake, maybe he mistakingly banned someone, and he refused to unban them because "the owner can do what he wants". It's a bit "DUMB" isn't it?

I'm also stick of merging your posts, can you please learn to edit them? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 10)

Top Bottom