Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted ultra kc fan acc's Ban appeal

ultra kc fan acc

Username: ultra kc fan acc

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:33088358

Who has punished you?
Netrox

Why were you punished?
Fakelag

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Hello, i want to say that i'm playing tf2 for a very long time you can see in my profil i never use any cheat, and yes i put something in console to show a lower ping to join db because i had a higher ping than server but i I never bothered others and i'm very sorry if i'm not allowed to have this. (i don't know how to remove the fakeping this was a long time i don't remember the command i try unbindall but it seem that not working if i can get help for this by the way . And i want to say sorry for my english i'm not english.) Thanks you for reading this

Goth Bunny

Sufficiently Lethal
Hiya! ultra kc fan acc

I banned you for fakeping / fakelag
You said and I quote "i don't know how to remove the fakeping this was a long time i don't remember the command"

The demo I have of you shows the reason for the ban.
Fakeping / Fakelag counts as cheating even if you use a command or a program

I will not unban you

Enjoy the rest of your day / night~

Attachments

• fakelag.dem
    3.3 MB · Views: 87

Konny

Notably Dangerous

Konny

Hi, I've seen the demo and I honestly believe this player is legit.

The command you guys refer to is "cl_dmdrate +66" which just shows your ping as either 5 or 1 or 0. " https://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/1k50l6 "

I've done the command before, it doesn't make you lag it just changes your display ping, not your real ping no clue why.

How much fps do you usually get? The lag to me looks like fps lag, or depends where you are from and where the server is located this could just be normal ping lag.

IF the player is cheating, this demo isn't enough proof for a permanent ban.

Thank you

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Apologize for waiting. Your ban was removed. It's not a fakelag, but just a Ping mask. Enjoy.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom