Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Ugogogo's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugogogo

Strange
Username: Ugogogo

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:37526787

Who has punished you?
CONSOLE

Why were you punished?
Aimbot

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I didn't use a cheat of any kind at all
The system must be broken, and looking at all the recent bans I seem to not be the only one
I am not sure how I can prove that I have no cheat software installed on my computer, but I am willing to do anything to do it

Ugogogo

Strange
Seeing as I have yet to have an answer I'll go further to explain what happened.
I just connected to the usual achievement_engineer server I have in my favorites, picked spy and started walking around the map then suddenly got banned out of nowhere after like 15 seconds.
I would also like to point out that with an account like mine I wouldn't even dare to ever use cheats and be branded forever by a VAC ban.
If you have any question to ask me, please do, I would like to play again on this server

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
You will have to provide us with all the accounts you've used to connect to our servers, for us to help you further.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
A brother then, or someone else who might have installed cheats?

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
There is nothing on our side that could indicate a false positive with the current information.

It is almost certain you are leaving something out, and in that case it is almost certain it is on purpose.

Ugogogo

Strange
I am not leaving anything out, in fact, what could I have left out? I told you everything you wanted to know
I never used cheats on any games on steam
I don't have alternate accounts and I am the only one who uses this one
I don't know how your system decides someone is a cheater but it is wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom