Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined UGabriel_steam's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

UGabriel_steam

Somewhat Threatening
User name: UGabriel_steam

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198968476174/

Who has punished you?
Zé do pão

Why were you punished?
Tban perma for griefing

Why should we revoke your punishment?
OK I'll be honest, sorry for the freekills I made or offending the adms and mod, I really regret it and I promise not to do it again, ok sorry

Jotape

The King Of Brasil
Staff Member
Admin

jotape

I will be completely honest, you are almost everytime angry because you got punished insulting me and chrry as well, i don't think you deserve this second chance, not this early. You need to calm down and really think in what you have done. not just insult everyone, this will not make the situation better.

UGabriel_steam

Somewhat Threatening
Eu realmente sinto muito, por ofender os moderadores e adm, e também o motivo de ficar estressado o tempo todo era porque o wardem ou guarda no blu era uma merda (eu também estava mais arrependido), ok ze desculpe, será no no próximo mês dar para aceitar meu próximo recurso?

Jotape

The King Of Brasil
Staff Member
Admin

jotape

it will only depends on you if i will or not revoke your punishment. Don't get angry because you were punished, we can all commit mistakes, the thing is how you use this punishment to think about it and don't commit the same mistake again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom