Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted udäná szláníná's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: udäná szláníná

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:118543417 and STEAM_0:1:155677965

Who has punished you?
BananAsriel

Why were you punished?
esp

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Me and my friends were just messing around on 100% critical hits using the enforcer. Some people decided to go invisible spies, so we utilized the coach feature to spot the invisible spies and mess with a guy who called an admin on us for having a good aim, so we purposely tracked other people that our coach marked for us to make him think we are hacking (and half of the time we were not even looking at our targets but at other directions f.e. skybox) . 1 of the spies was the admin who probably did not know about such a feature. So he thought that we were hacking and the result is self-explanatory. I sincerely hope that the unban will be applied on both me and my friend. Thank you in advance.

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

I joined with the idea of a player allegedly wall hacking and found 2 players who were smoothly shooting down invis spies, which leads to this appeal.
so we utilized the coach feature to spot the invisible spies and mess with a guy who called an admin on us
The ban is for cheating, why should i believe that you were not using cheats and were exploiting a game feature?

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

While the video does prove that neither of you were cheating, both of you exploited and abused a feature that allowed you to actively seek out for enemies behind cover or that were cloaked thus gaining an unfair advantage over everyone.

I will be lifting the ban but in it's place lower it to 1 Day. Any further attempt to pull a similar stunt will result in a longer punishment and most likely no chance to appeal at all.

Tell your friend that he has to make an appeal and acknowdlege this statement before having his own ban lowered too

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom