Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Uberdrive's Spray Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uberdrive

Username: DJ_Uberdrive

What is your type of punishment?
Spray Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:212080955

Who has punished you?
Ash Shaw

Why were you punished?
I believe I was punished for the nudity within one of my sprays.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
After thinking about what could have caused my punishment, I have realized that the specific spray I displayed may have not been friendly to all demographics and people of the Blackwonder.tf community. Therefore if I were to have my spray ban removed I will promise to rectify my behaviour which most likely caused the ban originally, I now know the boundaries you are willing to take to make sure that these servers are safe for everyone. I respect your decision as the administration holding order in the community. Some additional information is that this spray ban occured on your Blackwonder.tf Trade Minecraft Neon US server. A key personal reason why I would like to have the ban removed is so I can display my occasional art, interests, memes, and jokes via image. Along with that I have deduced that this may also be the reason why my conscientious objector image has been disabled. I wish you a wonderful evening/morning/night depending on your individual timezones and remind you that if you feel it necessary, you may keep me spray banned by all means.

Sincerely, UberDrive

Last edited:

Uberdrive

Also, I have replaced the NSFW spray with one of my favorite anime characters and sprayed it on tr_walkway so you can see it.
1616961666148.png

Ash Shaw

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
(Verified and Approved) ~ Please refrain from using inappropriate sprays/objectors in the future as they may result in permanent sprayban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom