Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined UberBench!'s Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberBench!

Scarcely Lethal
User name: UberBench!

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? U:1:917774524

Who has punished you?
Kerknor

Why were you punished?
Muted and Gagged. Not sure why I was muted for harassment and didn't believe I harassed anyone. Gagged for asking why I was muted in chat.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Well, I would like to know why I got muted since I was apparently "Harassing". I want to know who I harassed and how, although I don't know how I harassed anyone. Would also like to know why I got gagged for asking why I got muted.

UberBench!

Scarcely Lethal
In other words, this appeal serves to appeal the mute and the gag, since I got both of them in the same 10 minutes.

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Morning Uber,

First off
Ubercomm.PNG

Much longer than 10mins apart.

You were constantly mocking players for education going on about not learning algebra, play style, and in general anything, they did or would say. You and your friend were doing this non-stop for quite a while.

As far as your gag goes, you brought up the direct reason for your mute and asked why you were muted after stating why you were muted. I told you multiple times you could post an appeal and nothing could be done in the server so to move on from that setting. Your friend even suggested this route for you but you persisted in chat.

Your chat logs for reference.

You know full well what you were doing. Trying to get a rise out of players and to troll.

You have gone out of your way to try and troll with your name as well,
Ubername.PNG

UberBench!

Scarcely Lethal
Good Morning.

First off, I would like to ask you: Who was I specifically harassing in this situation?

"You and your friend were doing this non-stop". What? We were talking in chat and in VC in a TF2 hightower community server? The DEDICATED place to screw around and have fun with other members the TF2 community? You were the ONLY one that took anything I or anybody else said seriously. As an admin, you should be enforcing rules, not hating on others or trying to find any little thing they do to punish them for when they're having fun. As an admin, you should support the community you monitor instead of using your admin powers to ruin the fun for everyone else.

For your third paragraph about my gag. Yes, I did mention the specific reason. The point of me saying this was to ask for a form of elaboration so I could better understand the thought process of the admin who muted me. The reason you feel it was elongated was because there were 3 people asking you why they got punished. I respectfully waited when you finished with one person after you had asked me to wait. When it came my turn to ask you about the punishment, you just ignored me, and when I asked you to give any response, you simply disregarded everything and told me to appeal in the forums. This was very rude on your part, as you ignored me and then said I was being persistent for asking you to give me a quick reason for my punishment. I believe this is because you had no reasons to give me this punishment, and when asked during the heat of the moment, you had nothing say.

For the image of my name changes: These name changes do nothing to break the rules, so I don't understand why you would use it as a basis for a punishment.

Specific Ticks for the demo: These show how Kerknor over exaggerates. We never harassed anyone for not knowing Algebra, we only made Algebra related jokes.

First mention of Algebra 123000
Second mention of Algebra 155686
First mention of Algebra in vc 156000
Uberbench starts talking about Algebra 158500
Honey harassing Uberbench over his mic 167000
Kerknor being aggressive 170000
Jokes about quadratic formula 174000
Jokes about Algebra continued 179000 "So one equals zero is basic algebra as well" How does anyone think we aren't joking?
TeamSwitch for no reason at 182000
Another Algebra joke 186000

Attachments

• Appeal Demo.dem
    67.1 MB · Views: 189
Last edited:

Puddin²

Nº1 Closet Hacker
Staff Member
Admin

Puddin'

I advise you and your friend stop stalking Kerknor and trying to get a reaction out of him.
The fact that you're presenting a 186k+ tick demo and want us to look at an excerpt of it just so you can prove that Kerknor "over exaggerates" is sad.
What is sadder though, is the fact that you and Pickle both follow Kerknor to any server he chooses to play in just so you can try and annoy him and then when he does react by punishing you for not following the rules, you post an appeal where you try and explain your behaviour away through loopholes or whatever else you can make up.

Anyone with two braincells to rub together knows perfectly well what you're trying to do and no amount of bullshit explanations you can think of will make us actually look at your appeals and take them seriously.

Find a new hobby.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom