Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Tyrone Biggles's Spray Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrone Biggles

Strange
Username: Tyrone Biggles

What is your type of punishment?
Spray Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561198063026313

Who has punished you?
Console

Why were you punished?
Too saucy of a spray

Why should we revoke your punishment?
It is my first offense and I haven't got a grasp on what is and what isn't allowed in sprays, I'll tone it down a LOT and even better if a mod or someone could tell me what defines a spray that is to be banned, that would be great because i am all for following the rules so I can enjoy Jailbreak to the fullest with all the fun features.

x9_raven

real
Staff Member
Admin
Since it's your first sprayban just prove to a staff member in-game that your spray is server friendly.

Just follow the rule below and you should be fine.

No inappropriate content​

This includes sprays and the conscientious objector which show inappropriate content. Anything that is very suggestive or things that people really do not need to see is encompassed. Just because all private parts are covered does not make it appropriate. Please refer to common sense to decide whether to use an image or not.

Tyrone Biggles

Strange
Since it's your first sprayban just prove to a staff member in-game that your spray is server friendly.

Just follow the rule below and you should be fine.
so do i have to personally talk to staff on the server before being oficially unbanned? because i still can't spray a spray, how do i go about that?

Last edited:

Butlër

Golden Deadshot
Staff Member
Admin

Butlër

If you're on our Discord server, feel free to ask a staff member to get on with you on a specific Blw server and they'll be able to check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 17)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom