Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Turrican's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Walker

Gore-Spattered
Username: Turrican

Name
Turrican / Mr. Walker (in steam)

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Yeah, I play a lot since of September 2019.

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? Yes

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:223598141

Your DiscordID
Mr. Walker#5788

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
My own discord dedicated to the gamemode and server.

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Blackwonder Zombie Survival US.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Okay, and this is for real this time, because as of 2 weeks ago there's been a huge exploiter uprising and there's too many of them to keep having to file reports. And it gets worse when Spade is our only mod and he isn't too active, neither are !calladmin calls since nobody gives a crud about the situation, mic users get involved who actively showcase people banned spots and exploits, this has been a problem since the *very* start of the server since we don't any special map editors aside Chubbabubba and Gary.

I also want people to atleast learn their actions and be taught on what is or isn't allowed with such heavy punishment since I want to give people fair chances.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Spade, Benedevil, Bigunit.

How often do you play TF2?
Throughout the entire week if my battery has charge and I usually take 2 hour breaks.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Typically a day-long ban, gag and or mute, however the amount of time will double depending on how often they have done an offense, since a good chunk of players who play zs are repeat-offenders or just onezies, so here's the punishment ladder.

Exploiting / Using banned-areas :

1 day ban < 2 day ban < 4 day ban < 1 week ban < 2 week ban < 3 week ban < perma-ban.

Micspamming / Overly verbal harassment / Innapropiate stuff :

30 minute mute < 60 minute mute < 1 day mute < 1 week mute < 2 week mute < 3 week mute < 1 month mute < perma-mute.

Advertising :

1 hour gag < 2 hour gag < 1 day gag < 5 day gag < 1 week gag < 2 week gag < perma-gag.

Using cheats such as wallhacks, aimbot or really any other hack will be perma-banned.

!calladmin false targeting :

1 hour gag < 2 hour gag < 1 day gag < 3 day gag < 1 week gag < 2 week gag < 3 week < perma-gag.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I have a anger problem and I tried my best to keep a cool head and it sometimes gets the best and worst of me and I've been attempting to put effort into my behavior and I owe responsibility for my words.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Spanish.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom