Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Turkey_Master's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

LitteralyDead

Unremarkable
What was your type of punishment?:
Ban

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_1:0:193028009

Who has punished you?

CONSOLE

Why were you punished?

Duplicate account

Why should we revoke your punishment?

I do not know why I was banned for having a duplicate account when I don't even have a second account I was just like yay my ban expired then I go to join a BlackWonder server and I get banned again instantly. I only have one account so this isn't even possible for me unless someone hacked my account or something. I think someone just copied my username and was playing or something and the console thought it was my account so I got banned. plz fix.

LitteralyDead

Unremarkable
So what do you want me to do? we could go on the same server and I could record it.
How do I prove that it wasnt me using his account?

Last edited:

Paragon

Foster The People

Paragon

So what do you want me to do? we could go on the same server and I could record it.
How do I prove that it wasnt me using his account?

I dunno what they are going to do or what they want you to do. All i did was link you to the post that can give you some info with this situation.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
It looks like you were ALMOST to 24 hours, you tried your main then an alt (the timing isnuncanny). It was likely an honest attempt, but you should have just messaged us. I don't care to get into the "Brother" argument. Your time has more than passed since your ban should have expired so I'm going to fix it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180328-152536.png
    Screenshot_20180328-152536.png
    174.8 KB · Views: 203
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom