Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Turkey_Master's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

LitteralyDead

Unremarkable
What was your type of punishment?:
Ban

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_1:0:193028009

Who has punished you?

RainbowRob

Why were you punished?

freekilling and priors

Why should we revoke your punishment?

The freekilling was on accident because I gave a order that pushing a button prematurely in jeopardy would make you kos and i thought that a scout was kos because they pushed a button but it turns out that a nearby soldier was button griefing. because of this I killed the scout. I was told this and asked to kms but I asked to have the button griefing soldier to be killed first and thus I was banned
I see why I was banned but I believe that I should have been warned of the ban first and that it should be shortened because a week seems outrages for what i did when I see people do WAY worse and they get no punishments whatsoever.
I do not have proof of this happening as I was banned without warning so I could not take a screenshot and I do not record my game as I play.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I see why I was banned but I believe that I should have been warned of the ban first and that it should be shortened because a week seems outrages for what i did when I see people do WAY worse and they get no punishments whatsoever.

This is because you KNEW you freekilled. I gave you nearly a full minute to kill yourself. Instead, you whined that you wouldn't do it until the solider did. So you never did it.

I see why I was banned but I believe that I should have been warned of the ban first
This sentence is the reason you weren't warned. You were vocally saying on mic that you knew you should kys.

I shortened it to 1 day since your 3 day ban was unrelated to freekilling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom