Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined turbosprezarka_'s Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

turbosprezarka_

Username: turbosprezarka_

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561198245307316

Who has punished you?
CONSOLE

Why were you punished?
[SourceSleuth] Duplicate account.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I am writing to appeal the ban placed on my account for the usage of multiple accounts on your platform. I sincerely apologize for this oversight, as I was unaware that such actions were prohibited. I now understand that it goes against the terms and conditions of the platform, and I assure you that it was not my intention to breach any rules. The reason behind my unintentional use of multiple accounts is due to a previous ban I received on one of my accounts. Specifically, I have a ban on one account for TF2, and another ban on a separate account for CSGO. Consequently, I utilized different accounts for each game. Unfortunately, in the process, I failed to realize that I was logged into the wrong account when joining your server. This was a genuine mistake, and I take full responsibility for it. I deeply value the community and the gaming environment your platform provides, and I sincerely regret any inconvenience my actions may have caused. I assure you that I have since familiarized myself thoroughly with the rules and regulations to ensure that such a mistake does not occur again in the future.

I kindly request you to reconsider the ban on my account and grant me the opportunity to continue enjoying your platform responsibly. I assure you that I will adhere strictly to the terms and conditions moving forward.

Thank you for taking the time to review my appeal. I appreciate your understanding and consideration.

Dan_David

Scarcely Lethal
Staff Member
Greetings turbosprezarka_

Its always great to see people that have been banned using ChatGPT to write their unban appeal for them. It truly is a wonderful, I do question why you/GPT said CSGO as you probably should know its now CS2.

Now as for your ban goes, [Anti-Cheat] Aimbot Detected (AAT) | Weapon: tf_weapon_flamethrower
As you can see no instance of dupe account.

I will let a manager handle the rest from here as this is Anti-Cheat matter.

Kinds regards.
Dan

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-03 012123.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-03 012123.png
    25.3 KB · Views: 20

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

Subject: Decision Regarding Your Ban Appeal

Dear [Recipient's Name],

I hope this letter finds you well. We have reviewed your recent appeal regarding your ban from [Community Name]. After a careful and thorough assessment, we regret to inform you that your appeal has been declined. Below, we outline the reasons for this decision and the key factors that influenced our determination:
  1. Use of ChatGPT in Your Appeal: We noted that your appeal utilized ChatGPT, an AI tool, which indicates that you may not be taking the process seriously. An appeal should reflect your genuine thoughts, intentions, and accountability. By using an AI tool, you have bypassed the opportunity to personally engage with us, demonstrating a lack of sincerity in addressing the issues at hand.
  2. Previous Bans and Violations: It has come to our attention that you have been banned on two separate accounts: one for aimbotting with a flamethrower and another for using a duplicate account. Both actions are serious violations of our community guidelines and rules. The repeated bans suggest a pattern of disregard for the established standards, and the use of a duplicate account suggests an intentional attempt to circumvent the rules.
  3. Lack of Dispute Regarding Cheating: In your appeal, you made no attempt to dispute the fact that you cheated on your original account. This omission implies either an admission of guilt or a lack of understanding regarding the gravity of your actions. Neither of these is conducive to a successful appeal.
In summary, your appeal has raised concerns regarding your approach and intention. The use of ChatGPT to construct your appeal suggests a lack of genuine engagement with the process and an attempt to circumvent personal accountability. The history of bans on your accounts, including serious violations such as aimbotting and duplicate account usage, further supports our decision to decline your appeal.
Due to your use of ChatGPT and the aforementioned factors, we believe your appeal does not demonstrate a genuine effort to address your previous actions. Therefore, we will be declining your appeal at this time.

Should you wish to appeal again in the future, we strongly advise you to take a different approach by crafting a thoughtful and sincere appeal, written personally and not utilizing AI tools. This will provide us with a clearer understanding of your perspective and demonstrate your commitment to rectifying past mistakes.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,
[Your Name]
[Your Title/Position]
[Community Name]

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom