Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Triston's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triston

Strange
User name: Triston

Name
Triston

Your Age
turning 13 this year

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:70426739

Your DiscordID

Have you managed servers previously?
No

On what servers do you usually play on?
LA Jailbreak
SG Jailbreak

Why would you like to become an admin?
I would like to become an admin to help the community out,usually when i join a server i always see people breaking the rules.And its just really unfair to the people that want to play the game properly.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Herald11
Aegeus Dusk

When are you usually available to play?
Im usually available to play everyday.Im only not available to play when im out with my family.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play
General Punishments:

Micspam:Warning > 2 hour mute > 4 hour mute > 1 day mute > 2 day mute > 1 week mute > 2 week mute > 1 month mute > permanent mute

Chat Spam:Warning > 2 hour gag > 4 hour gag > 1 day gag > 2 day gag > 1 week gag > 2 week gag > 1 month gag > permanent gag

Racism:1 day gag/mute > 2 day gag/mute > 1 week gag/mute > 2 week gag/mute > 1 month gag/mute > permanent gag/mute

Inappropriate spray:permanent spray ban

Cheating/hacking:I will record a demo of the player and show other admins,if it is agreed that the player is hacking then the player will receive a permanent ban

Advertising cheats/hacks:permanent ban

Exploiting:1 day ban > 2 day ban > 1 week ban > 2 week ban > 1 month ban > permanent ban

Afk:The afk player will be kicked

Avoiding Punishments:The length of the punishment will be doubled

Calling out admins: 2 hour gag/mute > 4 hour gag/mute > 1 day gag/mute > 2 day gag/mute > 1 week gag/mute > 2 week gag/mute > 1 month gag/mute > permanent gag/mute

Disrespecting other players: 2 hour gag/mute > 4 hour gag/mute > 1 day gag/mute > 2 day gag/mute > 1 week gag/mute > 2 week gag/mute > 1 month gag/mute > permanent gag/mute

Jailbreak punishments:

Everyone:

Sticky trapping:I will ask the player do detonate the stickies safely,if they dont i will slay them

Delaying : I will ask the player to stop delaying the round, if they dont they will be slayed

Ghosting: 2 hour gag /mute > 4 hour gag/mute > 1 day gag/mute > 2 day gag /mute > 1 week gag/mute > 2 week gag/mute > 1 month gag/mute > permanent gag/mute

Talking during a mic check: I will tell the player to stop talking,if they dont they will be muted for 30 mins

Red:

Freeday Abusing/Griefing: Slay > 2 hour ban > 4 hour ban > 1 day ban > 2 day ban > 1 week ban > 2 week ban > 1 month ban > permanent ban

Ammo Glitching: 1 day ban > 2 day ban > 1 week ban > 2 week ban > 1 month ban > permanent ban

Blue:

No mic:Permanent team ban

inaudible mic: I will ask the player to fix their mic,if they dont or if they cant they will receive a permanent teamban

Favourtism: Warning > 1 day teamban > 2 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 2 week teamban > 1 month teamban > permanent teamban

Away from warden: I will tell the blue to go back with the warden,if they dont they will receive a 1 day teamban

Freekill:1 day teamban > 2 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 2 week teamban > 1 month teamban > permanent teamban

MassFreekill: Permanent Teamban

Lr denial: 1 day teamban > 2 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 2 week teamban > 1 month teamban > permanent teamban

Button Griefing:1 day teamban > 2 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 2 week teamban > 1 month teamban > permanent teamban

Warden:

Trick orders: Warning > 1 day teamban > 2 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 2 week teamban > 1 month teamban > permanent teamban

Illegal orders/days: Warning > 1 day teamban > 2 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 2 week teamban > 1 month teamban > permanent teamban

Not giving a repeat: I will tell them that they are required to give at least 1 repeat if they dont do so > 1 day teamban > 2 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 2 week teamban > 1 month teamban > permanent teamban

Unwardening: First i will the player that they are not allowed to unwarden,then i will slay the player

Illegal FF: ff will be disabled > 1 day teamban > 2 day teamban > 1 week teamban > 2 week teamban > 1 month teamban > permanent teamban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
No,not really.Accept that i used to complain about a lot of things back in the day like when i got killed by a guard i would always ask them why i was killed and when they gave the reason i would try to make up a really dumb excuse and say that they freekilled.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom